Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

How can you significantly increase the damage? POB now gives about 1.5kk damage, on low red maps this is no longer enough for a comfortable game.
Насчет контрактных - есть такие стримерки, на балансе у ГГГ и судя по количеству твоих постов буквально в любой неудобной теме - ты стремишься таким же стать © Melaviy
Last edited by Signarion on Jan 17, 2021, 5:52:31 PM
Насчет контрактных - есть такие стримерки, на балансе у ГГГ и судя по количеству твоих постов буквально в любой неудобной теме - ты стремишься таким же стать © Melaviy
Last edited by Signarion on Jan 17, 2021, 5:52:24 PM
Hey guys.. :)

Here is a part that I dont understand:
(Maybe language barrier)

"Eventually we want Trigger a Socketed Spell when you use a Skill on one of our weapons to automate Wave of Conviction and Conductivity. With this setup, we also switch Hextouch to a Level 1 Blade Blast for Unnerve. This suffix can only be unveiled from map tier 6+ loot and crafted with the Crafting Bench once unlocked, so you don't have to buy one with it already crafted."

What I understand is:
When I get a wand with "trigger a socketed spell.." I don*t need Hextouch anymore.. so I take it out of the wand, and put Blade Blast where Hextouch was.

BUT: Looking at the gem setup section of your build... Hextouch is still equipped, can*t find Blade Blast abywhere.

So did I get it wrong, or didn*t you upgrade the setup section?

I am confused wether to use Hextouch or not...

Thx in advance..
"
Signarion wrote:
How can you significantly increase the damage? POB now gives about 1.5kk damage, on low red maps this is no longer enough for a comfortable game.

take out hextouch and put in lvl 1 bladeblast, you cant trigger a trigger so you arent cursing.
Would definitely go liege of the primodial in normal and elemancer in cruel lab first. There isn't really a need for wave of the conviction stuffs early on and you sort of want a trigger on skill use wand to go with that combo which you don't have access early on in the league.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
Last edited by nononononono on Jan 17, 2021, 9:41:53 PM
nvm
Last edited by g3ktor on Jan 18, 2021, 4:31:48 AM
Hey guys!
Ive noticed we dont use agnostic with this guide even in lvl100 build xD
im sure we can craft 2k+ manaregen to do it , any reasons we dont?
also, can some1 explain to me, why wand dualwield recommended instead of shield? we can get glancing blows, this will add another layer of defence as well as manaregen from shaper redeemer shields
Last edited by lamasu on Jan 17, 2021, 11:10:41 PM
"
‣ Kill Brutus, then get Clarity, Vitality and Flame Dash in town

I killed brutus in act 1 and went back to town, but I could only choose 1 gem as a reward, not all 3. I assume I'll get/buy the other ones later but is this section of the guide outdated or am I missing something?

Edit: I just spotted on the wiki that they may be available to buy now from the vendors.
Last edited by oscar111 on Jan 18, 2021, 4:03:49 AM
Could someone here post a good rare/unique endgame wand? I've been looking at the gear section of the guide, but I wanted a few more options.
"
KillerKrug wrote:
Well at first i wanna say this

thx for letting my play such a awesome build, it feels like the old D2 days with lighting Sorc, which one i loved

maybe someone can help me out , a friend wanna help me to start the game with 3-5 exalt :) which items should i upgrades first ? the weapon to 2x Doryani's Catalyst ? the brotherhood ring ?

Also because i die ALOT to freeze is it possible to use Wanderlust with +1 gems ( for Clarity/enlighten/ artic / HoT ) or do i loose to much life/other stats :/ ? which means i would run 3 auras + HoI in Cast on Hit ( so 4 total )

my current passiv tree, planning on take the crit notes in the ranger-area and after the MoM node ( atm not enough mana / mana reg ) to maintain it :/

Is it worth it to keep the 2x 30 Dex nodes or should i get a new gem(s) and only lvl it to ~Lvl 10-15 so i can respec the dex nodes?

lvl 80 ^^

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA37AHpYIQAuNJsiycK3htGS2LH8dqQ8BUCPTQ9UGWBUJQMCBuTLOus0T7TC0RD9teiig742QJrJhfKnRVVcY6WJuh99cYajlSWAePRqcIU1JFnZrg6-7a3Rpsna4kqjbp42oWb37HG_Hlixcv-tJV1mTngKTVpuQiKU_sOGZUhXuCm5Z0tobtIKIA4XPAZgSzkFUnLzrYkydsCyL0JjwW8y-dfll_xklR8NWVLgceEZaJ03DVXfIOSKSRfjOMNhOeFr8mlWHiVUs=

wanna repfrase my first commant like 6 years ago^^ was my first build which got me hocked in the game

thx for keeping the build alive, going to rebuild your old build in standard ^^ jsut with a bit "higher" budget this time :D

"
Could someone here post a good rare/unique endgame wand? I've been looking at the gear section of the guide, but I wanted a few more options.

a good option is pledge of hands if you wanna selfcaster from time to time
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

Last edited by KillerKrug on Jan 18, 2021, 7:32:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info