Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Enki91 wrote:
Updated the guide for 3.12, including an alternative Unleash Hierophant version for those who'd prefer that!

Awesome! Thank you Enki - you're the best!!
Thanks for the update!

Btw, before the update you mentioned using Arcanist Brand + Des. + Bone Offering before getting the craft. Also you mentioned Kitavas Thirst under the gear section but both these things are now removed.

Is there a reason for this or should you still go arcanist brand before getting the craft? Curious since I'm gonna run this for the SSF league :)
So, two quick questions to Enki:

1. I'm a sucker for unique items and I see that you've removed the Cloak of Defiance. Any particular reason, or it's still viable for leveling and early end-game?

2. Is a Cinderswallow Urn always an upgrade compared to standard silver flask?

Thanks!
Last edited by bryngylf on Sep 18, 2020, 11:25:57 AM
Hey Enki really appreciate the build and guide. Do you have any suggestions on what to prioritize when making gear improvements?
Hiero ascendancy looks designed for mana stacking, but attached POB has no block / dodge.
Whereas Necro, even after nerf, still has about 50sh block for both attack and spell.

So Hiero or Necro? Damn, if I cannot decide clearly, I will start as a miner...
Last edited by Strike_1 on Sep 18, 2020, 11:28:39 AM
@Lissmano: Just to remove some gem setup clutter, which seemed to confuse quite some people and they ended up not using the right setup, and then started having issues with the build. Casting Bone Offering once in a while during mapping shouldn't be much of a problem, and for bosses we just precast it until getting a Trigger weapon.

@bryngylf: We definitely want Offering Effect now with the Mistress of Sacrifice nerf, and CoD doesn't happen to have that. Cinderswallow can work but the big problem is that you'd lose one important flask suffix.

@Chukwuemeka: That will be added once the economy has manifested a bit. The gear itself is pretty straightforward anyways.
twitch.tv/enkivt
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Lissmano: Just to remove some gem setup clutter, which seemed to confuse quite some people and they ended up not using the right setup, and then started having issues with the build. Casting Bone Offering once in a while during mapping shouldn't be much of a problem, and for bosses we just precast it until getting a Trigger weapon.

Sweet! I'll most likely stick to the Brand setup (1 less button on the hotkey bar lol) until the craft. Thanks for the quick reply (:
I may be doing something wrong, but when trying to load into POB I get an "Unknown Passive Tree Version" error. My POB is updated to the latest version and I have tried with the URL or copying the code from pastebin, is anyone else having this problem?
“Check for updates” does not fetch latest POB.
You should install one manually. Then it will work.
"
Strike_1 wrote:
“Check for updates” does not fetch latest POB.
You should install one manually. Then it will work.

I actually thought the community link listed was the same as the regular POB but then noticed the .8 at the end and installed that and it works now. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info