Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Ohmss wrote:
How viable will the new Kaom's Heart Replica be for this build? Worth shifting around the skills?
It’s going to be a strong offensive option, more so than a second 6L I think. However, it’s a very glass canon piece. If replica rarities mirror the original’s tier rarity, it’s also going to be extremely rare and expensive.
I kept trying to come up with ways to include Fortify in the build but nothing was feasible until now. I have no desire to get in melee range just to attempt to gain Fortify. However I came across this combo: Generals Cry + Vigilant Strike + The Vigil. At least according to the wiki this works. Essentially you warcry, and the summoned minions attack with Vigilant Strike, granting us a 30-40 second Fortify. Personally I find that well worth the 2 gem slots and 1 jewel a slot.

Note: This cannot be used with wands but should be viable with scepters and rune daggers.
Last edited by Aldonés on Sep 19, 2020, 5:15:07 AM
New PoB Fork update did something to the build.. It's just over 660k dps now. Still OK?

Edit: I'm viewing a Lvl 90 tree.
IGN: VodeniZec
Last edited by vodeni on Sep 19, 2020, 5:15:10 AM
How does the build deal with the simulacrum?
First impressions after the patch (I play standard and kept Orb of Storms, since I'm still leveling Sigil of Power):

- DPS remained the same, i still can clear all T16 and all Conquerors fast and smooth;
- we lost roughly 10% block chance, and this inevitably affects playstyle (I'm still used to run into mobs and nuke them without getting damage as I did in last patch, and this led me to die twice in perilous 8-mod maps). Replacing che Cloak of Defiance with a 25% increased offering effects chest would compensate for that loss, but I'm not considering it (for now) as I would lose too much DPS

Overall I'm happy that the character has not been destroyed by the patch... it already happened too many times before
Last edited by palajack on Sep 19, 2020, 8:36:36 AM
"
palajack wrote:
First impressions after the patch (I play standard and kept Orb of Storms, since I'm still leveling Sigil of Power):

- DPS remained the same, i still can clear all T16 and all Conquerors fast and smooth;
- we lost roughly 10% block chance, and this inevitably affects playstyle (I'm still used to run into mobs and nuke them without getting damage as I did in last patch, and this led me to die twice in perilous 8-mod maps). Replacing che Cloak of Defiance with a 25% increased offering effects chest would compensate for that loss, but I'm not considering it (for now) as I would lose too much DPS

Overall I'm happy that the character has not been destroyed by the patch... it already happened too many times before

Replacing the Cloak is not a good defensive option unless you get some good mods with it, Assuming you have the Clarity Watcher’s Eye, you go from 50%→40% damage being diverted to your mana pool. You would end up with 20% more damage affecting life. A better alternative in my opinion would be finding a way to add Fortify in like I mentioned above. 20% less damage certainly helps the defensive side. That is if it works as intended. I haven’t been able to get on at all yet.
"
Aldonés wrote:
I came across this combo: Generals Cry + Vigilant Strike + The Vigil.

I tested this. It indeed provides us with a 21-38 second Fortify per Warcry cast, without requiring us to be in melee range. It does not work with wands and bows, but it does with every other weapon type in the game. Personally I will be working this in.
So, playing this league goes well so far! here are a few minor tips I noticed.

for early early feezing pulse may be better than spark (least for me and my fps) we get arc pretty soon anyway.

trouble with heist? I found frost wall to be a HUGE life saver! i can trap guards and run for the hills with flamedash in the meantime.

leveling wise we can take mind over matter suprisingly early, but do not have significant crit usually to worry about EE too soon.

Overal great build and fun to play!

The last time I played this game was in Metamorph, back then you usually only used your arc ability and orb of storms sometimes. Since then it has changed quite a lot. I'm not familiar with the new gem setups, how do we use this build gameplay wise, do we still only spam arc or is there more abilities we need to use?
Sorry if this was posted elsewhere
"
minamo99 wrote:
for early early feezing pulse may be better than spark (least for me and my fps) we get arc pretty soon anyway.

I second that, with ele prolif it works wonders for staying unmolested early on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info