Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

My god, really don't see skill tree, can u give me a link, please?
First page under "Passive Tree"
"
windrunner15 wrote:
I got two void batteries, does the tree change?

Is it worth to go for one void battery at first? Or would this be useless ?
i got 35k at lvl 86 with 1 void battery and 1 wand with 80spell, 15cast speed. dont know why it's hella low compared to your dps
@windrunner15: Assassin would definitely be a significant boost to DPS with full charges, but less defensive of course.

@haloge39:
There are 24 linked passive trees (20pt-step leveling for 4 classes), not sure how you can miss them.

@engelswut: That sure works aswell.

@ethanju: Is that with full charges and Vaal Haste? What level is your Arc gem, and is it in a 6l?
twitch.tv/enki91
My apologies if this has already been asked and answered, but I looked at your build to get inspiration from an expert for how to take my own first spell crit build (AOE, lightning, currently at 70) to the next level and saw that you were linking:

Orb of Storms - Power Charge on Crit - Increased Area of Effect - Increased Duration.

For my own build, I have been using:

Orb of Storms - Power Charge on Crit - Culling Strike - Innervate

Now, my own build has 30% increased AOE radius from tree, and perhaps that is what makes this work tolerably, but I can't help wondering whether it might not also be useful for your build despite not having any increased AOE. Is the base radius of Orb of Storms simply too short when using Arc?
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
Last edited by Pi2rEpsilon on Mar 22, 2016, 6:12:36 PM
Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAASzBUIHHgj0DkgPqxEPEZYWbxa_FvMYaho4GkgabB0UH8cgbiL0JIskqiY8JpUnLylPKgsqOCt4LJwtiy-dNuk5UjpYOtg740GWQnpEq0T7RZ1JUUwtTLNQMFNSVUtVrlXGWAdd8l8qYeJkCWpDa7dsC20ZcFJ0VXpwfPB_xoIQgpuD24UyhX2J04oojDaOZI9Gj6aP-pBVkQeTJ5UulnSa4Juhna6iAKcIrJius7aGtvq5k7zqwFTAZsMJwzrQ9dWm217fsOFz42rkIuvu6_XsOO0g8B_w1fId9Cj3pvfX?accountName=BigJobless&characterName=Joblessarc

Gears
Spoiler

Lvl 85 and super fast clearing. 45k fully buffed dps(without frenzy).
boots enchanments(leech) make a huge difference guys in terms of defence.
I'm thinking buying a +1 tabula and lvl 3 empower. Is it worth roughly 3 ex? will lvl 3 empower be better than increased multi? I don't know how to calculate it.
@Pi2rEpsilon: I like Inc AoE on Orb of Storms for substantially higher range to keep while within the radius for bosses. Your setup sounds good aswell, better for general mapping but worse for bosses probably.

@BigJobless: Clean 6L chests are super cheap this league, i'd rather get that for more defenses plus a Lv21 Arc.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for sharing the guide, I'm following it :)
Nvm this post.
Last edited by Xacken on Mar 23, 2016, 8:36:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info