Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@MuFeR: That looks indeed better, i'll update the tree to it later.

@zegri: That was simply due to a copy&paste error i made. Something like that can slip through when doing 1000 things at once, and i've explained it when changing the gem setups.

@wage: Thanks for the feedback, that sounds great!

@haloge39: I don't know what you mean, the tree is right in this thread.

@crazytrain334: Flat lightning damage added to spells version.

@kewkie: Slowly replace every piece of gear that doesn't have a life roll with one that does have life and resistances on it. While you can't afford Call of the Brotherhood, use a Three Dragons to freeze and switch HoT with HoI.

Keep your chances to use on Sorcerer Boots, not worth wasting them for a unique you can get for less than an exalt.

@TeModen: That shouldn't happen. I've leveled the build a few times and never had any issues, but admittedly i'm also very used to this playstyle already.
twitch.tv/enki91
I just hope that you forgot the 1 point in the final assassin tree I posted and you didn't change your mind about the cruel bandit reward right after I asked :P
Last edited by MuFeR on Mar 19, 2016, 10:14:36 PM
@MuFeR: Yeah, forgot allocating one life node there. Should be fixed now, thanks for pointing it out!
twitch.tv/enki91
Been running this build for a while now, at first i had a hard time making it work
but eventually as i dinged (87 now) and got the essential notes etc, the build grew into a killing machine,
im currently at 79k tooltip dps, and im melting everything, doing t12 maps easily ( working on pool )
and i can still see so much gear i can improve,

following this guide can be recommended for sure

even tho i would like to know what you would personally do to get more tanky, as i need to keep in motion and attacking constantly to stay alive (4khp,700unreserved mana,500es) which can be abit tough when you have to run up close to put down storms for charges (grp play)

9.5/10
Last edited by Kiehn123 on Mar 19, 2016, 11:35:33 PM
Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAASzBUIHHgj0DkgPqxEPEZYWbxa_FvMYaho4GkgabB_HIG4i9CSLJKomPCaVJy8pTyoLKjgreCycLYsvnTbpOVI6WDrYO-NBlkJ6RKtE-0WdSVFMLUyzUDBTUlVLVa5VxlgHXfJfKmHiZAlqQ2u3bAttGXBSdFV6cHzwf8aCEIKbg9uFMonTiiiMNo9Gj6aP-pBVkQeTJ5UulnSa4Juhna6iAKcIrJius7aGuZO86sBUwGbDCcM60PXVptte34rfsOFz42rkIuvu6_XsOO0g8B_w1fId9Cj31w==?accountName=BigJobless&characterName=Joblessarc

Gears
Spoiler

I got 4k life, survivability is okey but I got huge problems with merciless labyrinth, the boss kill me in 1 shot. Is there any tactic for it? Am i missing something?
The build is awesome for clearing map but is there any way to improve boss kill?
overall, do you have any suggestion?
"
Kiehn123 wrote:
Been running this build for a while now, at first i had a hard time making it work
but eventually as i dinged (87 now) and got the essential notes etc, the build grew into a killing machine,
im currently at 79k tooltip dps, and im melting everything, doing t12 maps easily ( working on pool )
and i can still see so much gear i can improve,

following this guide can be recommended for sure

even tho i would like to know what you would personally do to get more tanky, as i need to keep in motion and attacking constantly to stay alive (4khp,700unreserved mana,500es) which can be abit tough when you have to run up close to put down storms for charges (grp play)

9.5/10

79k tooltip is sick. I got 31k with fully charged. Could you please link your gem and tree? how frenzy charges effect your dps?
Hi. I got question. I have 6L coil, but it's 1 red, 3 blue, 1 green and 1 red sockets, so i have to use chroma to make 4 blue, 1 red and 1 green? Am i write?
Thank you.
"
hcbread wrote:
Hi. I got question. I have 6L coil, but it's 1 red, 3 blue, 1 green and 1 red sockets, so i have to use chroma to make 4 blue, 1 red and 1 green? Am i write?
Thank you.

Your best bet is to use the vorici crafting bench with 2 guaranteed blue sockets and on average it will cost you ~1400 chroms to get the desired colors.
Last edited by MuFeR on Mar 20, 2016, 10:07:13 AM
Hey,

following your guide right now (with small personal changes) and works really well. Level 77 right now.

Have you ever done some calculations about Empower vs Added Lightning Damage gem? For me it looks like added lightning does more than a lvl3 empower. Only if you have Lvl 21 Arc and Lvl4 empower it would be better (cause you get an addtional chain at Arc lvl 24).

Could anyone test / confirm this? I'm not sure if my calculations were right...
Would save alot of currency by not buying a Empower3 :-)
"
Kampfhuhn87 wrote:
Hey,

following your guide right now (with small personal changes) and works really well. Level 77 right now.

Have you ever done some calculations about Empower vs Added Lightning Damage gem? For me it looks like added lightning does more than a lvl3 empower. Only if you have Lvl 21 Arc and Lvl4 empower it would be better (cause you get an addtional chain at Arc lvl 24).

Could anyone test / confirm this? I'm not sure if my calculations were right...
Would save alot of currency by not buying a Empower3 :-)

Yes, if it weren't for the additional chain, Empower wouldn't be worth it, so as long as you don't have Lvl 4 Empower and Lvl 21 Arc, you're better off using something else. I personally like lifeleech as 6th to help especcially with reflects, but if you have a vinktars something like added lightning or Critical Strike Damage (depending on your crit) is probably best.
Last edited by wage on Mar 20, 2016, 5:32:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info