Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi

Thanks for the reply, while you didn't give me any useful information on Vinktar's which is what the main part of the post was, you did comment on the 2nd part.The weapon comparison was there for information as I have seen a lot of questions on the DPS difference a single battery makes. While 2 for 8ex might be possible on Perandus it is not the case on standard which is where my witch is, if on Perandus the Vinktar's question would be moot as there are no legacy Vinktar's only the nerfed ones.

Thx
@Remedin: As MuFeR pointed out, you should replace Le Heup of All, amulet and boots with something giving more life, then get the remaining life nodes asap and work towards jewel sockets for potential life per socket.

@ZhaQar: Biggest improvement potential i can see are belt and boots, you can ideally get another 80-100 flat life out of them.

@Emek: It is extremely strong for elemental casters, especially if you deal more than one type of damage like this build does with CotB. As Witch/Scion you could replace Poacher's Mark with Ele Weakness, but i wouldn't recommend doing so since you'll lose the very useful 100% inc flask charges gained.

@Kanguranan: New version of Vinktars is still very good for us, jsut had to spec VP now due to the missing instant leech. Both of your named versions have their place, i'm not much of a maths guy but i'd assume the flat version gets stronger the higher your overall multipliers are.

Your VB was a good deal for standard league, i can still remember how much i paid for mine back in the day.. :)

@galuf: Thanks for your feedback! While i agree on most points, i have to say you really don't need Acuity for endgame. I've done t14/15 maps without any problems in both Standard amd Temp leagues wearing Facebreakers. Acuity is just a very high-end option for another life roll, which lets us save some points to potentially put into more survivability or DPS.

About CwDt, it seems more like personal preference. The curse setup proved to be very effective solo, but i can see it proccing way less in party, thus rendering it almost useless.

@tekunoraizu: I'd love to give you feedback, but your character tab is private. Between your two chests, i would go for the Splendour if it has a life roll.
twitch.tv/enki91
My character tab should be set to public now my bad, if you have the time tell me if I need improvement on something, would appreciate the feedback since I've only been playing for about 2 weeks.Also, should I corrupt Atziri's Splendour or not?
Last edited by tekunoraizu on Mar 24, 2016, 10:21:04 AM
Is this build good for HC too?
I'm using this build and it it was superb while leveling. I've started doing T 1-3 maps now but I feel like it's going pretty slow and I have to be on my watch for certains things(HC). What should I focus on to get futher on with maps without having to worry as much and to speed up the process?
@tekunoraizu: First thing you want is some spell crit wands with the stats listed in gearing section.
After that's done, replace every piece of gear that has less than 80 life (60 for jewelry) with pieces with more life.

@Beto123: I've got lots of HC feedback, with people reaching the high 80s and even 90+. It may not be the easiest build for HC, but it works very well if you regard the basics of playing HC.

@nuppa: From the way it sounds, you may need some weapon upgrades or simply higher level gems, but can't say for sure until you change your character tab to public.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
@tekunoraizu: First thing you want is some spell crit wands with the stats listed in gearing section.
After that's done, replace every piece of gear that has less than 80 life (60 for jewelry) with pieces with more life.

@Beto123: I've got lots of HC feedback, with people reaching the high 80s and even 90+. It may not be the easiest build for HC, but it works very well if you regard the basics of playing HC.

@nuppa: From the way it sounds, you may need some weapon upgrades or simply higher level gems, but can't say for sure until you change your character tab to public.

Alright, gonna look for some upgrades. Made it public.

Edit: Nvm just died.. :d
Last edited by nuppa on Mar 24, 2016, 6:32:14 PM
Is Berek's Grip useful for leech in this? I feel like maybe not since most trash just dies on the first hit, and bosses still don't freeze too easily, but I'm not completely sure how frozen counts; those 1-shot enemies are shattering from it...
Similarly, is Hypothermia a viable support option? Same possible downside, but it would be nice since getting 4+ blues on an LC is ridiculous.

Separately, how much do the CWDT setups help with survivability? I've got basically everything else (4 end charges, LC, capped res, vaal pact with cold doryani's at 56k arc ttdps, MoM, lots of health nodes.) Yet STILL feel quite squishy and am rather instagib-able at level 82, especially in rare lag spikes. If it isn't just CWDT, could you check the rest of my char? maybe I'm just bad and/or blind lol.
Thank you for the great build.

I'm playing this build as Assassin lvl 89 and I got 150k+ dps and had no dmg issues at all.
But I died almost immediately every single time against reflect elemental dmg enemies, it was so frustrating.
Now I gave up a lot of dmg and have buffed only 87k dps (102k with vaal haste) and most things still die instantly.
5200 hp now, 4000 before
I switched Iron will with life leech, skilled Vaal pact, invested in life as much as possible and didn't give a f* about dmg.
Void batteries and facebreakers are more than enough as dmg items.

Now most of the mobs are still one shots in t12 maps, but now I'm not dying at reflect or any thing else now and that's what counts for me. Yes I'm a little bit slower at mapping, but don't die 10 times per level.

Forgot to mention:
I have removed Mind over Matter, I have only 440 mana and if I got hit, I'm low life and have no mana and that 30% can easily leeched.

Just wanted to share this with you :D
Last edited by Bert_911 on Mar 25, 2016, 6:23:43 AM
Is Controlled Destruction still better than Increased Critical Damage gem for the Assassin tree if you got 95% critical chance on Arc? I don't have a high level one to test so I'd appreciate if someone could check it.
Last edited by MuFeR on Mar 25, 2016, 10:41:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info