Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Heya, thank you for making this wonderful build. I really love Arc and how it feels to play it. It's so satisfying!

Keep up the good work. This build is fantastic!
Last edited by Curati on Aug 1, 2020, 5:53:01 PM
my current gear now:

1 problem that i'm having is getting stun-locked to death. any workaround? there doesn't seem to be any block/stun recovery crafts available
"
CliffAhead wrote:
my current gear now:

1 problem that i'm having is getting stun-locked to death. any workaround? there doesn't seem to be any block/stun recovery crafts available

Yes it do seems like stun lock is a problem atm with this build, I haven't been sitting around about solving it either yet but didn't try to solve it too, maybe some stun recovery will bypass this by re entering fighting stance again.
"
IMNoob1 wrote:
"
CliffAhead wrote:
my current gear now:

Yes it do seems like stun lock is a problem atm with this build, I haven't been sitting around about solving it either yet but didn't try to solve it too, maybe some stun recovery will bypass this by re entering fighting stance again.

sometimes i get too comfortable and blink into a pack of porcupines. i end up getting locked and dying after 5seconds lol.

since i have you, i've change the amulet anointment from Mind Drinker to Undertaker, but it feels like i'm losing some clearing speed.

with mind drinker my mana fills up alot faster which allows me to cast a fully-loaded Arc for like 3-4secs non-stop

with undertaker i have to run around for 1sec between each cast while waiting for my mana to fully regen.

what are your thoughts on it? i'm so tempted to switch back to Mind Drinker. or is there another anointment you would recommend?
"
CliffAhead wrote:
"
IMNoob1 wrote:
"
CliffAhead wrote:
my current gear now:

sometimes i get too comfortable and blink into a pack of porcupines. i end up getting locked and dying after 5seconds lol.

since i have you, i've change the amulet anointment from Mind Drinker to Undertaker, but it feels like i'm losing some clearing speed.

with mind drinker my mana fills up alot faster which allows me to cast a fully-loaded Arc for like 3-4secs non-stop

with undertaker i have to run around for 1sec between each cast while waiting for my mana to fully regen.

what are your thoughts on it? i'm so tempted to switch back to Mind Drinker. or is there another anointment you would recommend?

all depends, whats your playstyle?
you prefer running around spreading arc all over and hope not get ganked?

I mean you can always play casual and go by with what you have, this build is capable of clearing the game, you will die due to latency and ganks that something i gave up on back in the day, i just couldn't get the game not to lag... sometimes my flame dash just bumps me backwards and it drives me nuts and thats the only reason i die.

about other anointments, yes the Mind Drinker is almost a must here, Undertaker will let you move more freely though.
problem is there are no other anointments for mana on kill or damage leeched as mana,

you do have thriller seekr:
+10 Mana gained on Kill
15% increased maximum Mana
0.4% of Attack Damage Leeched as Mana

Essence Sap:
50% increased total Recovery per second from Mana Leech
0.6% of Attack Damage Leeched as Mana
25% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Mana Leech
+2 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks

Spirit Void:
60% increased total Recovery per second from Mana Leech
0.8% of Attack Damage Leeched as Mana

Comparing all 3 to Mind Drinker:
18% increased maximum Mana
Recover 2% of Mana on Kill

They are not worth it, due to the 18% increase maximum mana which gives you tons of extra DPS.

this build is relying on huge mana pool for extreme damage, thous having lower mana pool making your damage lower.

I'd say try getting a new wand, like opal wand and craft the mods you have, minion damage can go up to 80.

if you can later on find a base ilvl 85 opal wand you might want to Synth it, I think with synth we can get lots of potential damage that some influences cant give us, I know that "Damage Penetrates #% Elemental Resistance" looks amazing, but snyth has lots of potential too, such as:

"Mana gain on kill (+recover of maximum mana on kill)" for sustain
"1% increased Spell Damage per 16 Intelligence"
"(5–10)% chance to gain a Power Charge on Kill"
"(27–30)% increased Lightning Damage
Gain (4–6)% of Lightning Damage as Extra Chaos Damage"

The Magical Implicit: "(23–26)% increased Elemental Damage
Damage Penetrates (3–5)% Elemental Resistances"

Meaning we can get both the penetrate & an increased elemental damage.

and so on, but these mods are pretty rare and not so common so I'd suggest first go for the new and improved wand, the rest of your gear seems pretty good, do you get max res?

Last edited by IMNoob1 on Aug 2, 2020, 7:26:15 AM
"
IMNoob1 wrote:

I mean you can always play casual and go by with what you have, this build is capable of clearing the game, you will die due to latency and ganks that something i gave up on back in the day, i just couldn't get the game not to lag... sometimes my flame dash just bumps me backwards and it drives me nuts and thats the only reason i die.

about other anointments, yes the Mind Drinker is almost a must here, Undertaker will let you move more freely though.
problem is there are no other anointments for mana on kill or damage leeched as mana,

+10 Mana gained on Kill

Essence Sap:

Spirit Void:

They are not worth it, due to the 18% increase maximum mana which gives you tons of extra DPS.

this build is relying on huge mana pool for extreme damage, thous having lower mana pool making your damage lower.

I'd say try getting a new wand, like opal wand and craft the mods you have, minion damage can go up to 80.

if you can later on find a base ilvl 85 opal wand you might want to Synth it, I think with synth we can get lots of potential damage that some influences cant give us, I know that "Damage Penetrates #% Elemental Resistance" looks amazing, but snyth has lots of potential too, such as:

and so on, but these mods are pretty rare and not so common so I'd suggest first go for the new and improved wand, the rest of your gear seems pretty good, do you get max res?

omg thank you for your detailed input.

i've swapped to mind drinker now. the fact that i can spam arc for 3-4secs is too good to pass up, and the fast refilling of mana effectively means i have a higher ehp over a short period of time.

great advice on the wand, but i'm really new to crafting, so i'll have to tread slowly through those murky waters.

i'm pretty sure i overspent on that belt (5ex) but oh well, live and learn, right?

as for max res.. i'm not sure if i understand but my max res is 75%. i have a 6-linked loreweave that i was using prior to cloak of defiance which gives me 78% max res
Last edited by CliffAhead on Aug 2, 2020, 10:12:03 AM
"
MasterWilhelm wrote:
Quick question: where are we getting shock from? In the PoB link, it has "is enemy shocked?" checked, but we're running ele focus on both lightning skills. Is that just an oversight/accident, or is there a mechanic I'm missing?

Last ascendancy

Corpse Pact:

Corpses you Spawn have 50% increased Maximum Life
Enemies near corpses you Spawned Recently are Chilled and Shocked
30% increased Damage if you have Consumed a corpse Recently
2% increased Attack and Cast Speed for each corpse Consumed Recently, up to a maximum of 200%
"
MasterWilhelm wrote:
Quick question: where are we getting shock from? In the PoB link, it has "is enemy shocked?" checked, but we're running ele focus on both lightning skills. Is that just an oversight/accident, or is there a mechanic I'm missing?

For end game, you should modify your Orb setup to be Orb of Storms - Curse on Hit - Conductivity - Increased Critical Strikes. This setup is where you get the Shock from, and is the only part of the build that needs Crit, so as to maintain Elemental Overload. (Ie. no crit mods needed on gear.)
"
UtherSRG wrote:
"
MasterWilhelm wrote:

For end game, you should modify your Orb setup to be Orb of Storms - Curse on Hit - Conductivity - Increased Critical Strikes. This setup is where you get the Shock from, and is the only part of the build that needs Crit, so as to maintain Elemental Overload. (Ie. no crit mods needed on gear.)

increased critical strike, or culling strike for last link? which is better?
"
CliffAhead wrote:
"
IMNoob1 wrote:

+10 Mana gained on Kill

Essence Sap:

Spirit Void:

omg thank you for your detailed input.

i've swapped to mind drinker now. the fact that i can spam arc for 3-4secs is too good to pass up, and the fast refilling of mana effectively means i have a higher ehp over a short period of time.

great advice on the wand, but i'm really new to crafting, so i'll have to tread slowly through those murky waters.

i'm pretty sure i overspent on that belt (5ex) but oh well, live and learn, right?

as for max res.. i'm not sure if i understand but my max res is 75%. i have a 6-linked loreweave that i was using prior to cloak of defiance which gives me 78% max res

I'm using pantheon Soul Of The Brine King with all the bosses captured, the stun threshold is much better now, less ganky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info