Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Here I am after I've met minimum mana regen requirements for the Righteous Fire (RF) setup

As a brief recap, I'm currently running:
- Orb of Storms with curse on hit and Conductivity (once my awakened gem is at lvl5, I will add elemental weakness)
- Lightning golem in the CWDT setup (for now it slightly increases my cast speed, although it does not remain up all the time... this will be lost when the elemental weakness will be added, and I won't regret it!)

I have about 4550 life and 9500 unreserved mana, with ~1300 mana regen (from the character panel). The Arc in-game tooltip with no buffs (only RF, Wrath and Clarity up) is at 360000 dps.

Playing with the RF up, the DPS has extraordinarily increased, at the cost of:
1) having minor issues in maps with the "60% reduced life regen" mod (these issues can be handled by speedrunning, or I just take off the RF in these maps)
2) feeling to have MUCH less life pool to sustain big hits (sometimes it happens that I get oneshotted by something I should've evaded....that was muuuuch less likely to happen with the previous setup)

The second point is somehow critical at this moment, because I liked how the build was strong enough to (often, not always) save me when I got distracted and took a big hit.
Considering that I'm working towards the Temple boots with Onslaught, I'll lose some other life pool by removing life from boots, which I'm planning to compensate with a better cluster jewel setup (although not entirely).

I guess I'll maintain this setup, even if I die more often, and try to compensate with some equipment that is currently under expectations.
If anyone has suggestions, my profile is open
"
palajack wrote:

You could aim for tailwind on crit boots. You can just get any hunter boots and reforge crit harvest on it for a guaranteed tailwind. Roll it a few times until it looks good and slap some res or whatever is missing on it.

Tailwind and onslaught are sort of similarish. If you're on standard it's not the hardest thing to alt spam, and you can get a life roll on them.

edit: if you're saving up for Omeyocan boots I have a few pairs of boots and vials. If you message me you can have a set, but you would need to get your own temple to upgrade them.
Last edited by insulted on Aug 4, 2020, 8:33:31 AM
"
"
IMNoob1 wrote:
"
cvsykt wrote:
I keep running out of mana during fights. How i can get shield with %mana recover on block on SSF league?

Well in ssf, you'd want to get to the shaper first, and after you do hope for rng to give you any INT shield with his influence on it.
once you do, you can either spam chaos on it, alt it or w/e you want.
Or! we harvest league going on you can get some LIFE seeds and spam the hell out of it, recover #% of your maximum mana when you block - is a suffix.

You also have this mod available on Redeemer shields, if that's easier for you to get.

well indeed reedemer has them too but the chance for them is lower in reedemer (but indeed will be faster and easier to get the item at first).
Is anyone able to look at my gear and advise where to upgrade next. I was thinking shield, with % mana on block, and similar stats to the one im using. I'm around 6k life, 6500 mana atm. POB simming at 3.1 mil dps. Max resist currently, aside from chaos. Was contemplating not giving a crap about the chaos resist, and going for spell crit on my armor. Potentially thinking on working on a shaper stygian that I have ilvl 86 atm. Just currently unsure of my next steps. Was also thinking about maybe trying to craft some kind of unset ring with influence, but im unsure of how important the mana reservation from the unset ring is. Any tips are welcomed and appreciated.
"
insulted wrote:
"
palajack wrote:

You could aim for tailwind on crit boots. You can just get any hunter boots and reforge crit harvest on it for a guaranteed tailwind. Roll it a few times until it looks good and slap some res or whatever is missing on it.

Tailwind and onslaught are sort of similarish. If you're on standard it's not the hardest thing to alt spam, and you can get a life roll on them.

edit: if you're saving up for Omeyocan boots I have a few pairs of boots and vials. If you message me you can have a set, but you would need to get your own temple to upgrade them.

Thank you, but I already have the vial and the base unique, just looking for the right Temple to obtain them.
I'll also try to get Tailwind if life drops too much, but they are somehow expensive in Standard!
been playin this build for a week now, character is a beast, BUT, i still didnt managed to kill lvl8 Sirus. Playin on ps4, where movement skills often kills u, but most of the time i just die to beam or black ground
now working on this amulet

Last edited by lamasuvictor on Aug 5, 2020, 8:44:12 PM
Does Spiritual Aid affext the Incursion mod of Citaqualotl?
Especially the 5% Chance for Minions to deal double damage?
Or is the Tacati mod better as a crafting base?
Playing this build since league start. Slowly but steady getting it better and better. I'm about like 120 hours played, so taking my time :) Currently PoB shows almost 8 mil dps non boss (4,5 a8 shaper). Not sure if I messed something up there, can't really believe that with my semi-decent gear it can be like that.
https://pastebin.com/vAYPgrFf

But, firstly, I want to express gratitude to those who advocated for using Agnostic. I was rather an unbeliever, but now I see! It feels like I can even push beyond 95 now. I have rather old pc (can't afford to upgrade) plus shitty internet (will be fixed soon) so doing harder content is deadly to me. Any slight loading delay or latency spike and I'm dead. But with Agnostic escape is possible. And it is awesome. Plus it enables us to us Righteous Fire. And 40% more dmg is no joke (without RF 4,8m dps, with 8m dps if you like it in flat numbers).
So if anyone still considering to use Agnostic or not -- it is rather no brainer, as long as you have enough mana regen. As for me Clarity and Watcher Eye with Clarity should be enough. And good mana pool. I switched to Agnostic at 10k mana pool, so can't say what should be considering minimum good mana pool, though.

Ok, now lets get to gear.
My strange wand with Conductivity on Hit. Got it for 5 chaos, not even considering getting anything else as of yet.
Still using Crown of the of the Inward Eye. But thinking about getting one of those fancy Bone Helmets.
My Chest piece completely generic and without %mana/life craft. And everything else is pretty standard. Main focus was to get mana on every piece and res. capped. Nothing fancy at all. Most expensive things are Awakened gems.
About my setup: double curse with Ele Weakness+Curse on Hit with Orb of Storms, second curse Conductivity on Hit as mod on wand. Wrath in the ring. 4 awakened gems with Arc. Righteous Fire instead of lvl 6 Arcane surge (just removing this one gave me good dmg bonus, don't even know why I never did that before :D). Going for Wrath, second Curse and RF boosted me from like 3m non-boss dmg to 8m and I'm yet to level my gems to max and get proper Watcher Eye with Clarity+Wrath mods. So there is so much more potential! Proper bone helmet and gloves. Maybe tailwind? Drop life flasks for something interesting? Get one of those fancy cluster jewel and Kitava Teachings? Out of Mana flows anoint (but I've reached 10k mana so it's gonna be hard to loose it :D)? 10m dps possible, right?
Anybody interested in buying my gear?
I'm swapping characters because I'm going to hit 100 soon :)

"
POPANGGHO wrote:
Does Spiritual Aid affext the Incursion mod of Citaqualotl?
Especially the 5% Chance for Minions to deal double damage?
Or is the Tacati mod better as a crafting base?

Sadly, no. As is typical for GGG, the wording of Spiritual Aid is very literal and only applies to increases and reductions in minion damage. Mods like more minion damage and chance for minions to deal double damage are 100% useless for us.

Tacati's is a good mod, but there are probably better influenced ones to look for (along with a huge mana roll) as a crafting base, since increased spell damage is obtainable via horticrafting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info