Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@topomax

Do you have Eldritch Battery? You use your energy shield as mana, so your auras can reserve most of your actual mana.

@Flawse and @topomax

You don't spec into Mind over Matter until end game, and when you have Eldritch Battery. MoM and EB interact, so you get energy shield on your gear, not mana, because your ES acts as mana.

And make sure you're looking at the level 70+ trees, not the leveling trees, as well as the end game gem setup. You do not run Clarity once you get Eldritch Battery, since you don't actually use mana.
Last edited by qarte on Mar 18, 2020, 1:12:25 PM
@topomax

Your Endgame Gem Setup does not have Clarity in it. It is replaced by Discipline.
Playing this with 2 spellslingers aswell,works great,even on bosses damage is a blast..only thing i dont know is how to somehow get some leech or some proper defenses,maybe a taunt totem for bosses?
@qarte and @vilansan thanks for the clarifications! found the end game passive tree guide and its all there.
Last edited by topomax on Mar 18, 2020, 1:23:45 PM
"
Bakkkiii wrote:
Playing this with 2 spellslingers aswell,works great,even on bosses damage is a blast..only thing i dont know is how to somehow get some leech or some proper defenses,maybe a taunt totem for bosses?

You have meat shield golems for that(taunt). Leech comes from paragon of calamity and atziri's promise.
"
Bakkkiii wrote:

Meatshield Support works for me.
I see very low fire and cold resistance in Path of Building, and do not understand. How are they otherwise brought to the limit? Maybe I didn’t see something...
How do you run all the auras with Devouring Diadem? I have it and with the reduced mana on tree as well and I Can still only run 3 auras at most. Does wrath end up replacing an aura?
Freezien
"
azndecoy101 wrote:
How do you run all the auras with Devouring Diadem? I have it and with the reduced mana on tree as well and I Can still only run 3 auras at most. Does wrath end up replacing an aura?

From the guide: "With a passive point invested into "4% reduced Mana reserved" that's leading to Influence, this allows us to run Wrath for another damage multiplier on top of our other auras."
Enki, might it be worth keeping cwdt and Steelskin at gem level 19 and making it a 4L setup with Flame Dash and Second Wind? Was thinking the extra cooldown reduction for Steelskin might be worth losing a gem level over, but I'm not sure if I'm missing something or not.

Also, thanks for the great guide, as always. I tried a Kinetic Bolt build to start this league, just for a change of pace, and it does NOT perform like this one. I will be switching back to this build tonight because I know you've considered all offensive and defensive options and chosen ones that work reliably.

Edit: Accidental double-post because website is crazy laggy right now.
Last edited by WorderMostFoul on Mar 18, 2020, 5:47:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info