Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I have trouble with ES drain down too quick with a big pack of monster, then i dont have mana to cast Arc anymore.
How can i resolve this? I don't see ES leech node in the build :(
What is dead may never die!
"
Volband wrote:
"
Gavlow wrote:
Guys, I am really stuggling with single target damage on red maps...

I even bought 4 primordial items (neck+3 jewels) to help with the damage output.
Please help out, what am I doing wrong?

I am really close to dropping the league :(

Can you even activate arcane surge with eldritch battery?

nop... XD at least mine isnt poping off and i tried it 2m ago when i read this.

theres a reason why enki changed that gem for the reduced cd one...
"
intothefiord wrote:
"
intothefiord wrote:
1. Can i link Wave of conviction with CWDT and make it a 3links along with Steelskin to auto-cast? I forgot to cast Wave all the time :(

2. Can the last link on Golem setup is Elemental Army Support? (Im currently Meatshield for golem's tankiness). As EA also applies Exposure debuff as golem attack. This we can totally get rid of Wave of conviction.

3. About curse choice, what is the reason of using Assassin's mark instead of Conductivity, Elemental weakness or even Bane?

Anyone can answer me these questions?

1 - the autocast happens when you take X amount of damage, so you would need to take 2k-3k depending on your gem level in order for the woc to be cast, THEN you would need to be facing the boss and in range. the best use of that gem is to either have the weapon enchant (from veiled weps recipe) to autocast it, or to simply bind and use it on the boss fight only since its the only time you should need it.

2 - elemental army, meat shield, another golem... that last slot is kinda open (as enki said int he guide) and can be used with wtv works for you. as for geting rid of woc one thing doesnt invalidades the other, woc reduces the resist by 25% while exposure makes them take 10% more dmg (some1 correct me if im saying this wrong) so they should even stack (if they dont stack then the stronger effect will be in action until it runs out and then the weaker effect takes over, which means woc would still be 15% better).

3 - assassin mark works better with a crit build, the others arent bad either and the diference should be great in terms of dmg, you can simulate it on POB.

So uhm, I am level 82 by now and am farming up some Currency, over 100 Chaos already.

My Question would kind of be what i should focus on upgrading first?
Not sure how to Post my gear (My profile should be open tho to check the gear) but just imagine i have the very basic things, 5 Link Staff with some Lightning Damage, Chestpiece with 100+ Health and so on, Sitting on 3.8k health and 1.9k Energy Shield atm :).

I am Farming Syndicates right now cause i would try to craft a Staff with the "Triggers Spells".

Is the Assasins mark ring very good? or would you guys focus on a 6 Link body armor.

Thanks in advance!
"
SynMatrix wrote:
"
benjamn wrote:
I am a noob, will I have a bad time if I kill Alira? How important is that res?

The guide calls to kill all bandits. Your gear will give you your capped Res. The extra skill points are what allow us to do more dmg and achieve more

The leveling section and tl;dr section both state to help Alira.
"Go to Western Forest, get Waypoint, Help Alira and kill Captain Arteri"
"Kill Kraityn - Kill Oak - Help Alira"
Thank you for the AMAZING guide!

One question/issue: even with the 3 mana reservation nodes for auras, discipline, flesh and stone and zealotry combined still is more than 100% of mana. I've taken Eldritch battery, so thats not the issue.

What am I missing? :/
"
WilliamGoosen wrote:
"
SynMatrix wrote:
"
benjamn wrote:
I am a noob, will I have a bad time if I kill Alira? How important is that res?

The guide calls to kill all bandits. Your gear will give you your capped Res. The extra skill points are what allow us to do more dmg and achieve more

The leveling section and tl;dr section both state to help Alira.
"Go to Western Forest, get Waypoint, Help Alira and kill Captain Arteri"
"Kill Kraityn - Kill Oak - Help Alira"

We help Alira not so much for the resists, we can indeed get all that easily on gear, but we want it mostly for the 20% Crit Multiplier which helps our damage.

The resists are a nice assist as well though, particularly with the increased importance of chaos resist these days.
"
Rozenvalds wrote:
Thank you for the AMAZING guide!

One question/issue: even with the 3 mana reservation nodes for auras, discipline, flesh and stone and zealotry combined still is more than 100% of mana. I've taken Eldritch battery, so thats not the issue.

What am I missing? :/

Check if you accidentally linked your auras with other gems. My flesh and stone was linked with one of my golems I believe, so it reserved 27% of mana instead of 22. Once I unlinked it, I could use all 3 auras.
Could anyone give a mini guide as to how to approach crafting an endgame staff? I know trigger socketed spells needs to be unveiled but what about the base and itemlevel? Do we need a Crusader base? Also, do we altspam till we hit + gems? I'm really new to crafting sorry for bunch of questions but really wanna get it right. Thanks
OMG thank you, VOlband, i had the SAME thing. I dont get why golems link up with the auras, there were no supports, but anyway - rearranging the gems helped, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info