Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

soo Enki you doing away with the whole freezing emenies thing? ..TBH .. i kinda liked freezing them with lighting ... anyways there i any other form of CC used/planed? or is the best survival tool now on hit steelskin?

started playing POE again after a while so i went with the 3.9 build and the freezing on it really helped versus anything not freeze immune .. just wondering if i should change and try this one (it wasnt the highest damage.. but it has a lot of CC)

since we doing away with the freezing.. and i do have a repulsa armor.. should i use it now i guess since it will be pure lighting damage? (till i get something better?)
Last edited by Msrojasb on Mar 17, 2020, 8:00:49 PM
Hey - thanks for the guide.

Curious about where to go next for upgrades. Still need to do the uberlab and pick up pendulum, but pob says that's a relatively small upgrade. I'm not sure where to go next, though. Curse on hit ring? Better chest with + crit? This is the stage of a build I get lost. Not swimming in currency so I'm hesitant to invest into anything.
1. Can i link Wave of conviction with CWDT and make it a 3links along with Steelskin to auto-cast? I forgot to cast Wave all the time :(

2. Can the last link on Golem setup is Elemental Army Support? (Im currently Meatshield for golem's tankiness). As EA also applies Exposure debuff as golem attack. This we can totally get rid of Wave of conviction.

3. About curse choice, what is the reason of using Assassin's mark instead of Conductivity, Elemental weakness or even Bane?
What is dead may never die!
Last edited by intothefiord on Mar 18, 2020, 5:24:53 AM
how does this build feel in the new patch?
how much chaos res do u guys have in this new build? Just curious.
Hi , Thanks for guide

I'm very new player and I don't understand why we use 4x Glassblower Baubles on Flask. Because it gives %8 Quality. We can do it %20 Quality with 10x Glassblower Baubles and in your sample your flasks hove %24 Quality. How we can reach %24 Quality and is it neccessary?
"
IrzDüşmanı wrote:
Hi , Thanks for guide

I'm very new player and I don't understand why we use 4x Glassblower Baubles on Flask. Because it gives %8 Quality. We can do it %20 Quality with 10x Glassblower Baubles and in your sample your flasks hove %24 Quality. How we can reach %24 Quality and is it neccessary?

If you use Glassblower bauble(or any other quality improving currency), it adds the following:
Normal item(white) +5%
Magic item(blue) +2%
Rare/Unique(yellow/brown) +1%

So normally you either use 4x Glassblower on a white flask and then roll it to what you want or if it's magical you use a orb of scouring to make it white, add quality and then roll. Scouring can ofcourse not be done if the flask is unique.

Regarding quality over 20%, as far as I know the only way to do so is with the Betrayal league mechanic where Hillock in research can get a flask to 22%/24%/26% depending on his level. You will be fine without the extra %.

I hope this helped.
hello,

I am a new player and I have been playing this built since 3.10

I am level 82 now and saving for diadem (I have 1,5 ex now)

Regarding survivability, I try to put obsticles between me and monster packs.

Also I think solaris major pantheon upgrade will help.

I am currently running t5-t6 maps, need suggestions for survivability.

Hi all, what's your recommendation on how to get the weapon with:

+3 gems
Trigger a socketed spell

Thanks for your help :)
"
_Sn4k3_ wrote:
Hi all, what's your recommendation on how to get the weapon with:

+3 gems
Trigger a socketed spell

Thanks for your help :)

Take eclipse staff ilvl 77+ scour, then transmute, then alt spam till +3 to lightning gems(it may take a lot of alts as chance for the mod is 0.136%). Trigger you get by unveiling weapons from research betrayal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info