Corrosive Elements:
15% Increased Elemental Damage
Lightning Skills have a 25% chance to apply Lightning Exposure on Hit

Misc:

Overshock **if we're banking on shocks, this is a really nice boost**
30% increased Lightning Damage
Your Shocks can increase Damage taken by up to a maximum of 60%
30% increased Effect of Shock

Stormrider **power charge gain and hits against chilled, probably not my first choice**
10% chance to gain a Power Charge when you Shock a Chilled Enemy
25% increased Cold Damage with Hits against Shocked Enemies
25% increased Lightning Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies

Herald stuffs:

Heraldry
20% increased Effect of Herald Buffs on you
10% reduced Mana Reservation of Herald Skills

Empowered Envoy
Herald Skills deal 40% increased Damage
20% increased Effect of Herald Buffs on you

Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
+1% to Critical Strike Chance of Herald Skills
+25% to Critical Strike Multiplier if you dealt a Critical Strike with a Herald Skill Recently

Not even mentioning plenty of great defensive possibilities, too.

Doryani's Lesson **looks really interesting if you want Elemental Damage Leech and don't want to take the Ascendancy. **

0.2% of Elemental Damage Leeched as Life
25% increased Elemental Damage

Chilling Presence
Nearby Enemies are Chilled

Thunderstruck (again, if we're banking on shock, this has potential)
20% increased Lightning Damage
Your Critical Strikes Knock Back Shocked Enemies
30% increased Critical Strike Chance
On top of that, most notables STACK, so some of these are even MORE juicy.
From 3.10 Patch notes -

"
Doryani's Fist now has 30% increased Shock effect, +80 to 100 to maximum Energy Shield (from +30), 30% chance to Shock (from 10%), and now grants 200-250 Energy Shield on killing a Shocked Enemy (from 30). Existing items can be updated to these new values with a Divine Orb, but won't get the increased Shock Effect. The Doryani's Touch skill granted by this item now has 30% less Attack Speed (from 50% less) and now has 40% chance to Shock (from 20%). These changes affect all versions of the item.

Now call me crazy but this seems like it could be very powerful in an Arc build, as none of the useful stats actually require us to be unarmed.
Solely for the flat ES gain on kill, assuming we are critting consistently, 250 ES per mob is an easy full ES gain when killing a fat pack of mobs, and the rest of the stats on the item aren't bad either - 100 flat ES and shock effect.

Prob not useful with the EB MoM you had in mind but I think it's def worth considering as a defensive / sustain option.
How many golems is this build gonna have in 3.10? I'm planning on buying some golem mtx's xD
"
pizzazzp wrote:
How many golems is this build gonna have in 3.10? I'm planning on buying some golem mtx's xD

I’ll wait to see what Enki’s puts out, but I’m strongly considering going back to Arc for 3.10. I’ve wanted to ever since the insane Golemancer buff, and I plan on rolling with 6 total:
- 1 Default
- 1 Golem Commander
- 2 Ascendencies
- 2 The Anima Stone

Rolling with that + Primordial Eminence x3 + Primordial Bond we get 180% increased damage + 500% increased golem buff effect (if my math is correct). I’d use every golem except Carrion. 4 jewel slots though will get expensive, and I can’t guarantee it’s worth it...I haven’t done any math yet. Like I said, I’m waiting on Enki.

Edit:
Math
Taking those 5 L20 (L24) golems and including the Ascendency buffs it grants:
- 180% (192%) increased critical strike chance
- 180% (192%) increased accuracy
- 24% (30%) increased physical damage reduction
- 53% (60%) increased attack and cast speed
- 300% (306%) increased damage
- 630 (762) life per second

Drop the 3x Primordial Eminence (3 jewel slots):
- 138% (147%) increased critical strike chance
- 138% (147%) increased accuracy
- 18% (23%) increased physical damage reduction
- 41% (46%) increased attack and cast speed
- 242% (246%) increased damage
- 483 (584) life per second

That gives the 3 jewels the value of:
- 42-45% increased critical strike chance
- 42-45% increased accuracy
- 6-7% increased physical damage reduction
- 12-14% increased attack and cast speed
- 58-60% increased damage
- 147-178 life per second

Obviously those will scale much more with increased levels, and I will probably forgo The Three Dragons in favor of a +3 minion helm. Still, will see where Enki lands. It’s been several leagues since I’ve gone Arc. If anyone is double checking the math above, I probably made at least 1 stupid mistake.
Last edited by Aldonés on Mar 11, 2020, 2:02:59 AM
"
pizzazzp wrote:

-----------

Exactly one line in the patchnotes that affect my plans in any way, and that's only the Flame Dash stuff we already knew about and i've already planned in since.

Going to slowly start updating in a few hours from now, not sure if i'll be done today.

If you for some reason want to continue the current, inferior version please save yourself everything you need until then, I won't have it anymore!
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi @Enki! Can you share with us your lootfilter for 3.10 please?
Is the new 3.10 version of the build will be viable for Standart League or should I stay on 3.9 version?
I played Enki Arc witch for the last two leagues and had great fun. I was thinking damn I cant go arc witch again! I was looking around for builds, but its turning into a part-time job searching all the videos and posts for something I like. Then I guess its going to be slower trying to level a build I dont understand. Am I going to be playing Arc witch again?!?

The only other build which I thought sounded mildly interesting was "Blade Vortex Assassin".
Dont like the look of summoner builds.
I hear Essence Drain, contagion is strong but I dont like the look of the playstyle.

Choices, choices...
Could there be viable non-crit variant of this build? Given the new jewel-passive :
Supercharge
Lightning Damage with Non-Critical Strikes is Lucky

Ele overload and perhaps MoM with the new Archmage Support???
Will try to run it trought PoB once the base crit build is updated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info