Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey so my amulet allocates whispers of doom meaning I can get two curses on enemies, what other curse on hit ring should I look into to go along with assassins mark?
I want to start with Thanking Enki for such an amazing guide, I finally understand main mechanics in the game, and it is my best character so far.
I killed Sirus and Co, Shaper, Elder and could potentially kill Uber Elder, but I didn't know the fight that well. I ended up with good gear, sad, that I couldn't try the " deals double damage while focus " mechanics since my crafting didn't go that well. I was really happy to play arc this league, hope to push even harder next time :)

Last edited by Melissa_Akk on Mar 9, 2020, 6:24:56 AM
Hi,

i'm sure you've been asked this, but does using the lightning brand better than using an orb of storms?
"
Melissa_Akk wrote:
I want to start with Thanking Enki for such an amazing guide, I finally understand main mechanics in the game, and it is my best character so far.
I killed Sirus and Co, Shaper, Elder and could potentially kill Uber Elder, but I didn't know the fight that well. I ended up with good gear, sad, that I couldn't try the " deals double damage while focus " mechanics since my crafting didn't go that well. I was really happy to play arc this league, hope to push even harder next time :)

I want to second this. Thank you Enki for writing some a comprehensive guide and remaining so active on the post to answer questions.

I'm a super casual player (I haven't played since synthesis league) and this was an amazing guide for a beginner. I know the league is ending but I'm still enjoying trying to craft (a daunting task I always avoided in the past).

I hoping I'll be able to beat Sirus and friends especially once I finish my spell crit armor and +3 lightning staff. I already came super close once!
is devouring diadem a good choise before three dragons? (ssf)

i already noticed i have to switch out inspiration, there are probably other changes to me made

i for the life of me couldnt find a way to search posts referring this in the last 100 pages. maybe there is a trick how to find an answer in here?

tyyyyyy

EDIT. yep arcane surge also doesnt proc from flamedash and steelskin
Last edited by Edwo on Mar 9, 2020, 2:48:16 PM
Great build, thanks Enki.

Was amazed at how far I was able to take it. Made it to level 31arc with chains 10 times and I made it to one of the highest DPS listings for ARC/Brand on poe.ninja, crafted all rares myself. Here is some of my best gear.

Got lucky mid league with a single ancient orb... and hit a HeadHunter

Double influenced Amulet with:
+1 to lightning
+1 to intel gems

Double influenced chest with:
+1 to Active gems
+1.3 crit strike chance
(Also had a double influenced 5% Life regen, and 5% Energy shield regen on kill was awesome for safe leveling)

Double influenced gloves with:
10% frenzy on kill
10% chance to unnerve

Awsome synthesis ring with insane damage:

Vermilion shaper ring:
Lucky roll, catalyzed up to 8% health

Solid tailwind boots
I had double influenced tailwind and elusive but actually i preferred this roll

A lucky 19exalt flask drop! Is it really that good? I have no idea but for 19exalts I feel like I have to use it!

Finally my staff which started with +3 to lightning gems then took about 5exalts of imprints before I got lucky with the second and third mods.

GG
Last edited by Zeeul on Mar 9, 2020, 6:15:58 PM
do u plan on trying archmage support for this build next league
"
Edwo wrote:
is devouring diadem a good choise before three dragons? (ssf)

i already noticed i have to switch out inspiration, there are probably other changes to me made

i for the life of me couldnt find a way to search posts referring this in the last 100 pages. maybe there is a trick how to find an answer in here?

tyyyyyy

EDIT. yep arcane surge also doesnt proc from flamedash and steelskin
Arcane surge won't proc if you're spending energy shield instead of mana. Unless you have a non-mana dependent way of proccing it like craft on weapon or arcane capacitor talent.
I just saw the new notables, there are so many. But I think the most important for us is Sadist. Those elemental damage bonuses yummmm!!!

I don't know how to feel about Secrets of Suffering. It seems nice, but we will lost the Crowd Controlling from Chill/Freeze.
IGN
Venevi - Ranger - Standard
Meniet - Witch - Standard
Last edited by alteisen612 on Mar 9, 2020, 10:06:00 PM
and not to mention the other new notables....arc witch will be a blast to play

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info