Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

What are your thoughts on replacing the lightning coil/body armor with voll's protector, linking clarity with BM, and replacing PCoC with a different support. With your build I have 700 mana after reserves and with the changes I would have about 500 after reserves.
@forthallas: Not a good idea. You don't just lose lots of mana and mana regen, but also a substantial amount of life (~550 from clarity on BM + potential life on chest) and the physical durability from coil.

The DPS you'd gain, which this build doesn't really need anyway won't help you when you die regularly to damage spikes.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:

@Legedric: That's right, i'm kinda lazy with Blood Rage and don't really need the extra DPS in standard anyway. It's also not advisable to use in mods such as reduced/no regen or vulnerability.

Can't really check my DPS in talisman anymore because i've sold the gear (you've bought my coil if i remember correctly). The screenshot is with Vaal Haste but no Blood Rage (if you open the pic in new tab you can see there's no frenzy charges), i guess it was around 35k without Vaal Haste.

Oh, I didn't even recognize it could be you selling me the coil ;)

Well, my dps with 6 active PC, Vaal Haste and Vessel active is at 41k, but I don't know what to upgrade next.

I am level 88 and this is my passive tree:
Effizienz passive skill tree

Right now I am working my way towards the second jewel slot (or should I better go down the extra life regen/mana regen route first?). The only jewel I have in place now has 6% life and 12% crit multiplier for lightning skills.

In addition I am using Life Leech right now as I am feeling more comfortable having LL when I use Blood Rage and my Empower is only level 2 right now. Buying a level 4 Empower is way out of range for me as I spent all my ex on the coil last week.
A Taste of Hate would be another upgrade but I cannot afford the 3+ ex it costs on Talisman and finding a Surgeon's Hallowed Hybrid Flask of Warding to fit into my flask setup seems next to impossible (also on poe.trade). However, the flasks wouldn't add something to my dps anyway.

So what else, other than keep leveling and use Empower at some point of time would be an improvement for me for the next steps?

Spoiler

Last edited by Legedric on Jan 20, 2016, 4:37:53 AM
Just bought a +1 to gems tabula and my dps went to 70k with +1 chain! Gem level for arc seems pretty important.
Look for a lvl 20arc when you become able to use it. Its a great dps boost and you can still lvl your 19 lvl arc.
I already vaal'ed 4 lvl20 arc gem. 3 vaal arc 1 no effect :P i am about to vaal another one.
@Legedric: A Lv3 Empower will be a decent boost, with Vinktar up you shouldn't have any survivability issues anyway. If you don't badly need the mana regen, go for the jewel socket.
Gearwise, i would first try to get a little more life out of belt and amulet slot, then go for Taste of Hate.

@Cigulinin_Mızıkası: Yeah gem levels are pretty huge for spells, as that's the way to scale base damage. Arc gains another chain at Lv24 and yet another at Lv28 (only achievable in a +3 staff). GL on your vaaling attempts!
twitch.tv/enki91
I'm struggling a bit to find my best possible upgrades to increase my DPS. Sitting around 25k buffed ARC, but I feel it should be much higher at L84. If you could take a quick look and possibly recommend any specific pieces, it'd be greatly appreciated.

I realize I'm wearing a ghetto Tabula atm, but I really want to focus on the core pieces like 6 link Kings etc.

P.S

My IAS is struggling and a sluggish 1.95. Any thoughts there?

MUCH APPRECIATED!

THANKS A TON!
IGN: VeeZee
Last edited by VzwsoN on Jan 20, 2016, 12:21:10 PM
Any advise to when stop leveling CWDT?

I've over leveled mine to 19 and it completely didn't hit me until someone point it out.

Is there a sweet spot? Im taking 3k dmg before it triggers atm, lol.

Thanks
IGN: VeeZee
How much unreserved mana is recommend before getting MOM?
I have 500 mana unreserved and im OK with Lightning Coil and 4400 HP... Only thing what can oneshot me is ranged physical dmg boss with huge dmg bonus in map or pack of mobs with a lot chaos dmg ( -25% chaos resist ).
Last edited by Piccaso89 on Jan 21, 2016, 3:17:32 PM
@VzwsoN: Your DPS is fine for your current level and gem levels. You should more worry about getting more life from boots, ring and amulet slot.

Quality on WB and FA will make your WB substantially faster, or a new dagger with higher attack speed.

CwDt should be Lv10 as mentioned in the gem section. Go to A4 normal or cruel and replace the gem.

@7thSlap: I've had about 500 unreserved and 130 mana/s in Talisman when speccing MoM and it worked fine for lwoer maps.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info