Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Well I went hard the past few days since my last post and got from 1 to 84. I'm having a blast shattering everything in sight >:). I got up to some tier 8 maps, and 1 Gorge, still worked great. I played my RT Cycloner for a bit last night and it was amazing how clunky it felt compared to this to play, even with sick DPS.

I've kept Freezing Pulse on since it seems a tad faster sometimes to dash right up to slowed rares and spam it quickly. I'll have to swap it out for the blood rage/vaal haste setup, though, after I get the Templar regen nodes.

Just wondering if there's any possible improvements that stand out. Obviously coil, but easier said than done. And belt most likely. But any other suggestions are appreciated. Click through my profile to my passive tree if you like as well; I have 2 cheap jewels socketed currently

P.S. I'm addicted to Whirling Blades, so dagger/sceptre setup is for me
P.P.S. It was tough to tell from your last reply how big of a difference there is between lightning pen Vessal and Added Lightning to Spell Vessel. i.e. Definitely recommended to use added damage? Or more of a preference thing?
Last edited by k0pfschuss on Jan 15, 2016, 4:12:19 PM
@k0pfschuss
does faster attack gem multiply your aa's mana reservation?
Thank you for the reply last time. I took it and ran with what I could afford at the time.

Was finally able to get a CotB. I was wondering if you could take a look, and let me know what my next steps should be.

Also, when should I drop Flame Totem? It just seems so good, and with the rarity bonus, It's nice to let it finish off rare mobs.

Thank You,
@Vaaroth: Congrats, looking good!

@Legedric: Added Lightning Dmg version gives you more overall damage against low resistance enemies, Penetration version is betetr against high resistance. The Phys to Lightning version is actually not doing anyhting for offense, it adds 20% of your phys damage as lightning.

Are you alching your maps? Try to alch a few maps and run those with 10+ packsize and 50+ IIQ.

@k0pfschuss: Looks great so far! One thing i noticed, you could remove the master craft on helmet and add mana with catarina. From here on you could go for a Lv21 Arc, and then maybe save up for a 6L chest.

Which Vinktar version you choose is more of a situational thing as explained above.

@Cigulinin_Mızıkası: It didn't for me, so i assume it's the same for him. :)

@Arkaon: First step should be straightening out your flask setup. After that, wands and chest could need an upgrade.

Keeping the FT setup is perfectly fine, i've never dropped it in Talisman cuz' i was too lazy to buy a Vaal Storm Call.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm done with the char in Talisman! Did almost all challenges with this char except Daresso and twinned Kaom (both T15 bosses). Surprisingly, i got twinned Wasteland Voll down with this build, wish i recorded but i could probably replicate it in Standard if there's interest.
twitch.tv/enki91
I just had this drop, tool tip says it's an upgrade, though I lose quite a bit of crit chance. The added flat lightning damage is strong, I suppose
@k0pfschuss: That's a pretty sweet dagger. Shame about the crit roll, but it's ok with the implicit crit.
twitch.tv/enki91
Added two new videos to show more high level mapmod situations, hope you guys enjoy them!
twitch.tv/enki91
Thank you for your constant updates.
Is Doryani's invitation a good belt for this build?
Last edited by germano003 on Jan 17, 2016, 3:32:44 PM
@germano003: Nope. You'll need all life you can get from gear, and Doryani's Invitation unfortunately lacks exactly this stat.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info