Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Enki91 wrote:
@germano003: Nope. You'll need all life you can get from gear, and Doryani's Invitation unfortunately lacks exactly this stat.

And what about Immortal Flesh?
@germano003: Would be ok if it wasn't for the -max res. That unfortunately kills it for this build. Just go with a rare leather belt with lots of life and resistances, no unique belt is particularly useful for this build.
twitch.tv/enki91
Ok, thanks very much! Time to look for another belt then XD

I'll try to get a 6L chest by tomorrow, but aside that, what other items should I focus on to change?

I'm at 69 now, build is great so far :)
@germano003: You could get some higher life rolls on belt, amulet and helmet. After that a ring with res, life, mana, mana regen.
twitch.tv/enki91
Wow, that person above me makes me feel absolutely terrible for my gear. xD I am at level 59 and I realize that I'll have to upgrade at some point but I am happy to report that your build is working beautifully with absolutely crappy gear found at the fly and a 4-link (still).

Just wanted to say thank you for the great build and explanations that worked with it! Really appreciated. :)
Thanks for the new videos Enki! ;)

One thing I notice nearly everytime when I watch your videos is that you barely (if ever) seem to use Blood Rage.

Do you just drop it most of the time as you don't need the dps for pack clearing or because you don't want to bother with the health degen on those special map mods?

What is your dps on Talisman (with 6 active PC) without activating Blood Rage and Vaal Haste?
thanks for the guide im enjoying the build quite a bit :)

a question regarding crit: what is the best mix of crit chance and crit multi? is there a formula of the perfect mix? like at what crit chance should i start focusing ond crit multi? or does it not matter?

thanks again :)
Last edited by teclis123 on Jan 19, 2016, 2:59:26 AM
Making 4 blue + 1 green socket on 5L Lightning Coil is not funny ... 2000 chromes gone and best 3B1G1R / 4B1R ... I hope i will do it when i make Arc to lvl 20 - lvl 19 + empower lvl 2 seems ok fow now... But sustain is really amazing !

Btw

Is there any potencial for upgrade? I think scepter maybe with cast speed or dagger with more spell damage ?
Last edited by Piccaso89 on Jan 18, 2016, 6:28:11 PM
@HarleyQuinn9: Thanks! That was one my goals with this build, to make it work with basically selffound stuff but wit ha great gear progression curve.

@Legedric: That's right, i'm kinda lazy with Blood Rage and don't really need the extra DPS in standard anyway. It's also not advisable to use in mods such as reduced/no regen or vulnerability.

Can't really check my DPS in talisman anymore because i've sold the gear (you've bought my coil if i remember correctly). The screenshot is with Vaal Haste but no Blood Rage (if you open the pic in new tab you can see there's no frenzy charges), i guess it was around 35k without Vaal Haste.

@teclis123: There are a few differing opinions on this matter. IMO it really depends on the skill - for something slow, hard hitting like discharge or flameblast you'd want as much crit as possible, fast spells like arc can get away with a little less crit chance.

For Arc i found the best is to get atleast 50% chance to crit (with power charges) and then stack crit multi.

@Piccaso89: RNG can be cruel sometimes. Your weapons look really good, shame the sceptre doesn't have cast speed but it could be hard finding a similar one with this roll.
You could possibly look for a faster dagger with similar stats, for faster whirl blades.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info