Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

If you're looking to kill bosses with this build, look for another build. It's very mediocre clearing maps let alone doing end game bosses. The single target damage just isn't there. After your lightning spires have finished you're left with just arc and the single target damage of arc is beyond pitiful.
"
tyrusxl wrote:
If you're looking to kill bosses with this build, look for another build. It's very mediocre clearing maps let alone doing end game bosses. The single target damage just isn't there. After your lightning spires have finished you're left with just arc and the single target damage of arc is beyond pitiful.

Try Storm Brand. It helps on bossing for me, at least.
why can't i hear the shattering of monsters from hypothermia and +cold damage to spell damage in jewel? i didn't get beacon of ruins yet. does it still work even if i haven't gotten beacon of ruins?
Hi,

i do have one question - I definitely have not the best knowdlege... but why are the Minion-Nodes important?
Only because of the Lightning-Golem?

Thanks for your help :)
"
Get_Real wrote:
Hi,

i do have one question - I definitely have not the best knowdlege... but why are the Minion-Nodes important?

We take Spiritual Aids and that's mean whatever affect our minion increases or reduction, will affect us.
"
eternity5575 wrote:
"
Get_Real wrote:
Hi,

We take Spiritual Aids and that's mean whatever affect our minion increases or reduction, will affect us.

I should clarify that it only applies to minion damage and nothing else. With spiritual aid, the damage also applies to our spells.
Hi,

I don't seem to understand which skills need to be in the hotbar.
I would also like to know how the aura setup works and how they are activated without having them on the hotbar.

Kind regards,
"
jester147 wrote:
"
eternity5575 wrote:
"
Get_Real wrote:
Hi,

I should clarify that it only applies to minion damage and nothing else. With spiritual aid, the damage also applies to our spells.

What does this exactly mean? We receive the 6% AttackSpeed-Buff from the Golem or what is the real purpose? I pretty new, thank you :)
"
Get_Real wrote:

What does this exactly mean? We receive the 6% AttackSpeed-Buff from the Golem or what is the real purpose? I pretty new, thank you :)

The Spiritual Aid node makes it so that the minion damage nodes that we take also apply to us, which increase our spell damage.

The attack and cast speed buff comes from the lightning golem itself, which makes our attack and cast speed faster.

"
Ricky198989 wrote:
Hi,

I don't seem to understand which skills need to be in the hotbar.
I would also like to know how the aura setup works and how they are activated without having them on the hotbar.

Kind regards,

You should put Arc, Storm Brand, Whirling Blades, Flame Dash, and Lightning Spire Trap for the hotbar.

For auras, you put them in the hotbar, turn them on, then just switch to another skill after you turn it on, it will still be on.
Hello, im new in poe and i do not understand something. I have now 4 auras. How it is possible to have them all turned on if they need 50%, 39%, 35%, 35% mana reserved? Maybe i only need few of them turned on?

I am talking about Wrath 50%MR, Enfeeble 35%MR, Discipline 35%MR, Herald of Thunder 39%MR.
Last edited by dabekpawelek on Mar 16, 2019, 11:49:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info