Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
There've been several people inquiring about an ES variant to this build. I've put one together. Special thanks to Enki and ocombe; read various forum posts and took input from both of you into creating this.

Note: This is not a full guide, and unless I see interest from the community, I have no intention on expanding from this post. I would nonetheless appreciate any input into the build, since I intend to try it once I gather up enough currency to expedite the leveling process.

Yes. Yes, please, i'd love to see some update on an Occultist CI Arc build!
"
menides wrote:
Yes. Yes, please, i'd love to see some update on an Occultist CI Arc build!
I worked something out to fix the mana issue and created 2 separate builds for shield or dual world. I probably won't be able to do anything until tomorrow.
did this guide update? thanks. im running this build atm and so far it's quite okay.
"
I worked something out to fix the mana issue and created 2 separate builds for shield or dual world. I probably won't be able to do anything until tomorrow.

Gonna use the free respec on Standard to switch my Vortex Occultist to Arc. Your tree got me excited :)
Hit me up if you change the tree!

Edit: also, i saw a guy apparently using arc with occultist a few days back and saved his POB: http://poeurl.com/ckv0
This is what POB tells me would differ to change to your build. (im pretty new to the game so that doesnt mean a whole lot to me, hope it does to you)
Last edited by menides on Mar 15, 2019, 10:32:31 PM
One question: how does kaom roots be a good item for this build if I use that item I can't:

evade hits with potions or pantheons dodge things right? or should I just use other boots that doesen't make me not being able to evade? like rainbowstride. Also kaom -4 sockets for skills so I can't use immortal call linked with support gems anymore.

One more question: If I ran out of energy shield my mana would be depleted aswell mnaking it very hard to flee even / kite do more damage when I have to refill energy shield before even continuing?
Last edited by fichi on Mar 15, 2019, 10:39:38 PM
Hello Enki91, thank you for the guide. I am using it and i saved up a couple of ex for upgrade.
can you help me look at my charater (IGN: Aidiep) and give me some advice where should I spend my exalted next?
a Inpulsa is quite expensive now. I planning to aim for a COmmandment of the Pit for Arcane Surge against boss while i guess an Inpulsa only help with the clear speed. Am i right?
this char is my main this league, i plan to go end game with her. Can about 10 ex take me to see the down of Uber Elder or I should invest more?
Heretic's Veil looks like a decent helmet to use. Thoughts?
"
fichi wrote:
One question: how does kaom roots be a good item for this build if I use that item I can't:

evade hits with potions or pantheons dodge things right? or should I just use other boots that doesen't make me not being able to evade? like rainbowstride. Also kaom -4 sockets for skills so I can't use immortal call linked with support gems anymore.

One more question: If I ran out of energy shield my mana would be depleted aswell mnaking it very hard to flee even / kite do more damage when I have to refill energy shield before even continuing?

Kaom's Root is only needed for Uber Elder runs to prevent us getting stunned or chilled into slow mo and getting stunlock by the tentacles i guess. Your profile character is in private so I can't see why you will be unable to run the CWDT if you put kaom's root. The only thing I'm able to guess is that you're using the Storm Brand package and the CWDT package together, you'll have to sacrifice one of them.

As for your energy shield, I would say Transcendent Mind jewel is a must. If your ES is less than 1.5k - 1.6k, you may need to pick up the Zealot's Oath in your tree, you can drop Zealot's Oath around 1.8k - 2k ES to be duper safe, at that point you should be able to take some hard hits and it would leave you with half your ES to WB out or pop Vaal Grace & Flasks to go full rambo xd
"
menides wrote:
"

Gonna use the free respec on Standard to switch my Vortex Occultist to Arc. Your tree got me excited :)
Hit me up if you change the tree!

Edit: also, i saw a guy apparently using arc with occultist a few days back and saved his POB: http://poeurl.com/ckv0
This is what POB tells me would differ to change to your build. (im pretty new to the game so that doesnt mean a whole lot to me, hope it does to you)
I’ll definitely look him up, thanks! My understanding is his build switched to mine gave those stats, and his build appears quite a bit stronger. Though without looking I can’t say anything specific, and I can’t look on my tablet.

Edit: I looked at the tree, but it doesn’t really tell me much. I need to know the rest for synergy. I would guess he has Zealotry or Wrath and Discipline and Blasphemy auras running. Any uniques he has would also be important to know.

"
JGonzaga wrote:
Heretic's Veil looks like a decent helmet to use. Thoughts?
It’s not bad, but the reservation isn’t as good as you might think. You save 12% of the 35% for Blasphemy which is the equivilant of 4% total.
Last edited by Aldonés on Mar 16, 2019, 2:12:31 AM

i bought both for 15+25c, now if i look for a dagger in poe.trade that has the stats listed in the guide and test them in pob, they always decrease my dps (except those crazy ass 100ex+).

how much should i spend to upgrade these weapons substantially, or is it even necessary? i am very noob, never farmed more than 4 ex in the game (and spent one in a lvl21 arc), this is only my second character and i wanna kill shaper with it.

how much am i looking to spend if i wanna do that? or should i build another character so i can kill shaper spending less money?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info