[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [95/100]

Hello, I'd like to join the guild. :)
I'm interested in joining you.
Hello,

I'm interested in joining PIG, i almost always play Solo and getting pretty sick of it.

my highest char is 84

I mostly play standard because i'm not very good at getting rich haha, would love some people to chat with. Tempted by the new talisman league as well

IGN
Goliath_blackmore
JM_Desire

you sound like a fun casual guild, just what I want;

I'm based in Australia if that is okay.

cheers
I'm interested in joining you. IGN : Tirusa_Culler , Tirusa
I'm interested in playing. Have played on and off for the last couple years. Highest level character is 90, currently working on a dual dagger reave level 77. Just looking for chill peeps to play with and map with on Standard, or once the new league starts.

Thanks,
IGN AterWanders
Last edited by KiDevil on Nov 12, 2015, 6:42:39 PM
I am interested in joining.
I am new to PoE long time WoW and D3 player, looking for casual active guild. I made it to level 48 and am tired of the solitude :) The character i am focusing on right now is Sevver dual totem witch.
Last edited by jtaylormade on Nov 15, 2015, 12:28:25 PM
Interested in joining... was active a long time ago in beta and started playing again recently and getting hooked, and sick of solo'ing or the global chat spammage
Oink! all

I'm pretty new to PoE but feel like this game might keep me entertained for a while.
What i am looking for is an adult, newbie friendly guild for casual players that is focused on fun rather than theory crafting.
My main (and only - yet) char is a witch level 24 or 25. Or 26 or 23, something like that. I'm focused on summoning creatures and hiding behind walls of stinky, undead meat. Using raging spirits, zombies and skeletons is a lot of fun.
At the moment I'm playing every day. Sometimes I might play several hours a day, on other, busy days not at all. So i can't promise to be online at specific times.
I won't want to party up all the time, since I might just do some solo runs, but I'm kind of a social guy, though. Actualy I didn't even play in a party now and just don't know the do's and don'ts. Even though I'm social I don't like to use Teamspeak, since usualy I'm skyping with my gf while being online.
I'm 35 years old, if this matters, and from germany.
Guess that's the most important stuff you guys need to know to decide whether I fit in your group or not.
See you around.
Last edited by FreakayMike on Nov 14, 2015, 7:59:36 PM
I forgot to post my ingame name, it's "Immensia". Yeah, sounds girl-ish, but a witch called Mike would be too mutch for me to handle, lol.
IGN= Womanize
Lvl 80 Ranger

Returning player , been around since 2011 but stop playing 2012-2013 coming back 2 play again for awhile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info