[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [95/100]

hello, i'd like to join your guild.

I'm a returning player that managed to get to level 78 and is completely lost on progression :D
I am interested in joining, just need a place to hang my hat that wont toss me if i cannot be on for a few days at a time.
I work fulltime, and have a girlfriend and two kids i live with, so play time can be slow at times. But school starts again soon for the kids, so ill have more time :)

Feel free to message me in game
@ClumsyExile
Forgot to mention IGN

ATemplate in Warbands
NawaWitch is the name, I'd love to join, I'm new to the game and would like to learn the depths of it as I play rather than wait, as with other MMOs, until max level and then only have the boring grinding left.
IGN: Absinthezzz

Looking forward to meeting you all.
IGN: Spinilith

This sounds like the guild for me.
Last edited by Spinilith on Oct 5, 2015, 10:57:17 PM
Hi I love this guild idea and would love to join. I have been playing off and on for around a year now and just started up again to play some builds I have been theorycrafting. As I say I would love to join If there is anymore spot. I play on standard and I am based in New Zealand.

IGN: basiclychaos

Ty
when one is never enough...
Hi, i've never been in a guild on PoE before, you guys seem nice. Would love to join if you have room.
Standard
IGN: KingsNeverDie_
Hey i would like to join your guild i have a lv 79 templar and lv 78 marauder
I am just cming back after a long break from the game and have messed up my templar with the build so i play marauder. He is Facebreaker cyclone IGN:DammedMarauder
Hi, I'd like to join if you have room. Been playing solo til now, would like to start doing some cooperative play.

IGN: Moist_Muffin_of_Mayhem
Last edited by IronsausageII on Oct 14, 2015, 11:14:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info