[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [95/100]

Hi. I would like to join your guild, if there is still any spots open. I am looking for a nice guild with friendly people to play with.

IGN: SmashGazer

Thanks and have a nice day!
VGazer/SmashGazer/ChargeGazer/PyroGazer/BoomGazer/FrozenGazer/FlashGazer/BGazer/SlashGazer/ScionGazer/BlockGazer

Fish Sticks.
search guild guys
Undead
Looks a good group - I've mainly played solo on Standard, would be nice to run maps with others and help newcomers. Would appreciate an invite.
Chromehead
Hey I'm a casual player, just looking for a group.
IGN: DTDarkness
Ah sorry about posting in the old thread, didn't realize we moved until i read the last page.
Anyways, can i join? :D

IGN: _ZenZ_
Hello! I'd love to join you guys. I love both leveling new characters and doing maps =)

IGN: Lheyanna
I'm rather new to PoE and have been looking for a laid back, nice guild to be a part of and learn to grow in game with and believe I would really enjoy yours if there is room. I've recently finished all 3 Acts on Normal and am back in Act 1 on Cruel. Level 40 Shadow.

IGN: FiftyWest
I posted in the other thread you guys had, but i'll post here as well. I would like to join if you guys are still accepting people. I'm fairly new. I've played on and off and recently picked it back up.

IGN: SpottedBlood Lv39 Scion Torment
Steam: cypherxeru
I would like to join The Guild if you have anymore room

IGN:Yngriette
Id love to join

@Convectuso

CHEERS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info