[2.1] Berserking Reverse SWT Searing Bonder || The original Searing Bond Atziri killer

I'll check the trees today when I get home
Thanks for fixing the links!!
Any chance you can post your latest gear & gem setups?

Broken links are a result of poedb.tw being down :(

Use Bizze79's tree for now, for me the priorities were Elemental Equilibrium and Ancestral Bond, then all the Totem Health/Totem Damage nodes, then the Fire/Burning damage ones.

I've also gone Scion using the Mana nodes to join the path near EE, and don't forget to skip Mind Over Matter until your mana/regen is a lot better.

New item to 2.0 thats quite nice:
Yeah, I'm currently trying that new helmet and gained 500 tooltip dps. With 40% extra damage on double-cursed enemies, it's a massive dps increase. I'm losing some survivability, though, and capping resists becomes much harder.
Last edited by Bizze79 on Aug 14, 2015, 6:53:41 AM
how do you handle the new reduced mana ?
You are only using 2 auras, so you have mana left to cast your stuff. I'm using Clarity and Arctic Armour myself, with 563 mana left. Clarity is more or less mandatory, as your totems cost so much to cast and you need to recast often. It also helps with healing as you have Mind over Matter.
Last edited by Bizze79 on Aug 14, 2015, 4:07:39 PM
Doedre's Scorn and Windscream are great additions but with each one the cost of the build increases because you have to purchase higher tier rares to make up for the missing stats.
mmhh looking at your build coz my totemist struggles a bit now at lvl 73
I have for now 10300 dmg but with no special flasks with the soul mantle it's toooo dangerous

so i guess i have to invest in flasks :/

I've changed a bit my build after the release of act 4 abandoning Equilibrium or +1 curse and it was surely a mistake

I'm suprised in your build by the lack of easy increased elemental dmg nods or more defensive nods ...

need to look at your video :)

If someone has flasks or windscream greaves at fair price to sell mp me ^^
The old videos are just as relevant with the exception of the auras. 10k at 73 is a bit low. I think I was 15k or so then.

It's cheaper to just buy your flasks off poe.trade by the way. Far easier to get what specific flasks you need. 1 remove bleed and 2 or 3 remove curse.
Last edited by Kartikdon on Aug 16, 2015, 5:01:06 PM
Is a +3 scepter better or a 5l searing touch?

I think with searing touch i can put in totem and minion resistance which makes mytotems more tanky in lategame.

And why didnt you use traps to trigger EE? O.o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info