Trading Discussion: What if trading didn't exist?

personally i think in relation with poe.trade they should implement some sort of mailing system to actually complete trades.
then i'd go back to d3, oh w8..
what up cuzz
I think trading shouldn't exist as it is since it sort of kills what this game is meant to be farm fest

The people who say they like people should try /global 1 sometime i hear there are people there you can talk to about things

What if nps just sold every item for orbs and it was random items every hour
Mobs only drop orbs at a higher rate

Is this not the same as trading? cause it is to me and that would be dumb no point for there to be monster drops
"
Lynerus wrote:
this game is meant to be farm fest

Evidently not.
"
GodlyMe wrote:
Not sure what you mean by "if".

As far as I'm concerned trading does not exist in this game, being how there is no trade system implemented as promised years ago.

QFT as far as I'm concerned. I've traded a few times for items I wanted but what a PITA it was in most cases. Whisper player - player not on line. PM player - never hear back. Fair enough, I expect a lot players are busy playing the game which is kinda the point of what we're all doing here in the first place.

I've got a bunch of items I'd like to trade but I seriously cannot be arsed to sit around in town for several hours on the off chance someone will pick up my 1C item I have in my stash.

How much easier it would be to have a shop with a checkout feature where I set my B/O price and it all just happens. Great for sellers, great for buyers, everyone wins! It would also save me the hassle of sorting through my currency collecting the right quantities of everything, then checking the item I buying is actually the one in the trade screen (have been conned once with the correct unique but with different stats).

Implementing a system like this will make the game far more enjoyable and would encourage me to play more, trade more, and therefore help others in the community either with items or currency.

A pox on PVP, an automated trade feature is arguably more useful to more players. C'mon GGG, give me a nice Christmas present this year :)
If that did not exist, uber Atziri might still be undefeated.
"
Lynerus wrote:
I think trading shouldn't exist as it is since it sort of kills what this game is meant to be farm fest

The people who say they like people should try /global 1 sometime i hear there are people there you can talk to about things

What if nps just sold every item for orbs and it was random items every hour
Mobs only drop orbs at a higher rate

Is this not the same as trading? cause it is to me and that would be dumb no point for there to be monster drops

okay first of all : what ?

and now, second of all : the fuck ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info