(2.1.0) [Offline] SPECTRAL THROW/Double Strike BUILD

************BANDITS************
+HEALTH (help oak)
+ATTACK SPEED (not too sure which one)
++PASSIVE SKILL (kill all)
I have literally been looking for a marauder or shadow ES build but none are updated to awakening so the passive trees wont load in and i am no good at making my own builds.
"
sinfulltears wrote:
I have literally been looking for a marauder or shadow ES build but none are updated to awakening so the passive trees wont load in and i am no good at making my own builds.

Yeah, ES is a hard build to start with. i suggest that you start out with an easy build to get ur currency up then make another build for ES. thats the fastest way IMO
New Vid up
Hi.

This is a nice build and im following right now with my newborn warbband character.

Just one thing, in the skill tree level 30 you put a point in blood magic instead of iron grip (level 40 version is fine).

Thx and keep the good job.

"
Flishbee wrote:
Hi.

This is a nice build and im following right now with my newborn warbband character.

Just one thing, in the skill tree level 30 you put a point in blood magic instead of iron grip (level 40 version is fine).

Thx and keep the good job.

Thanks for the feedback, but yeah make sure that you follow the video guide, because the leveling tree is made from when 2.0 came out. its just a quick guide for you guys. and i'll be changing them as i prgress. Like right now, i feel like i got too much damage in the beginning. so ill be realancing everything to make leveling easier for everybody.
Been busy with work. I'll try to put a new video later today.
new vid up
streaming now
streaming now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info