(2.1.0) [Offline] SPECTRAL THROW/Double Strike BUILD

Ok so little update:

I dropped Carnage Heart and Slitherpinch for a normal amulet and sadimas (going MF right now). Also I got Kaom's Primacy. Got 76 right now with 3k HP 11k armor and max res. Slitherpinch kinda hurts because of the lacking mana leech but it definitely isn't worth it only for mana leech. You can work around that. I got a lot tankier after I dropped carnage heart. Also Kaom's really made this build a lot more enjoyable. Boosted my dps from like 1.5k to 3k and I can now clear maps fast without problems. Also Cwdt-IC combo is strong. Occasionally I use Warlords+Poachers Mark which help me in sustaining mana. Right now it definitely isn't the fastest build but I am enjoying it more day by day.

btw: Is the "final tree" meant to have less points spent than the lvl 95 tree in lvling?
Last edited by trookschluss on Dec 23, 2015, 4:56:01 AM
110% life? really? sorry but that wont do it.
there you go poeurl.com/t7w
195% life, same damage, much better
I dropped my char now. 83, dying all the time because of bad life n stuff.

Way too gear dependent this build. I need a new weapon, and a complete new armor to get it going. Just respecced it to MF gear to farm my new char some stuff.

Didn't work out. 6L or you'll be useless after some time
I quit following this guy's build at lvl 70. Made an easy swap to Marohi Erqi Cyclone. and havnt looked back. Just bought an Atziri's disfavour. Once it's linked up i'll be going Cyclone axes. currently lvl 88. 1 bar from 89

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info