(2.1.0) [Offline] SPECTRAL THROW/Double Strike BUILD

streaming
"
Eternltorture wrote:
Im sure i have the right one, as i clicked on the name under "your" portrait. Maybe you just cant see characters in active leagues? I dunno. im lvl 62 in talisman. with this build. and i have my doubts. but by all means, lets prove me wrong

if you feel squishy grab some life nodes, it should be close to you. i design it so that people can grab life when they need it and grab damage when they need that. It's still a work in progress so im making everything fit together.
Hello, I'm passing by just to say I'm using your build and I'm liking it so far.
I'm not an expert in this game, but the following thought crossed my mind: what about puncture trap? We will have point blank from tree and huge physical damage, it should work.
I'm also concerned about HP, I'm level 67 right now and my HP pool is around 2,8k only.
Is this HC viable?
I noticed that it get's better with each level. I was having a lot of struggles starting merciless and I just used free partys and guild members to get me through (I was super squishy and had a lot of problems with quests like killing all bandits). But right now I'm starting to do a lot of dps. Though mapping is kinda bad atm with lvl 65 I'm really struggling if I fight too many mobs.

I have carnage heart, goldrim and slitherpinch and I'm way overcapped (yeah well my bad - but leaves me some place to swap items around), but I kind of fall very easily. I wouldn't say this is HC viable (you can prove me wrong) but maybe with some changes to the tree it should be possible. What confused me all the time is the lvl 60 lvl 70 lvl 80 tree as I'm getting there very fast through skill books :D but that's no problem.

Edit: Ok now I'm LvL 67 and I really struggle to get on. I can't lvl shit because I mostly get 1 hitted even though I have capped res, the uniques that should give you tankiness and used your lvl 80 tree. Also I'm using 4L ST, 4L DS. Maybe it will get better when I get the CWDT setup. Gonna report soon.
Last edited by trookschluss on Dec 18, 2015, 8:33:13 PM
Bro its hard but its realy fu.Atm im 70+ and not useing carnage amulet since i think its bad to lose hp... ,also useing rare glovea with hp attack speed and some ress. Im stacking items with high ev and armor and nonstop useing endurance, also pick all the life notess for sure and CWDT IS A MUST IMO. Soon ill share my itema since im drunk atm and useing a fucking phone to write ..... U know its hard with thia small buttons. P.s. Sorry for my bad english hope u can understand me btw atm im trying to get 2 mana ot hit jewel and also runing blood rage for lleech and more attack speed evasion ....

Ok here is how im running atm its not easy but i can handle useing also the new jewel too

Spoiler
IN GAME NICK: DnB___
Last edited by dnb_elen69 on Dec 18, 2015, 11:26:59 PM
Any thoughts about this new unique jewel?

"
dnb_elen69 wrote:
Bro its hard but its realy fu.Atm im 70+ and not useing carnage amulet since i think its bad to lose hp... ,also useing rare glovea with hp attack speed and some ress.

Yeah that's what I noticed myself. Carnage heart isn't worth the 25% less HP. It dropped me to around 2.1k HP which is far too low close to 70. Also Slitherpinch doesn't seem to be worth it that much. Better get some lifeleech elswhere
Last edited by trookschluss on Dec 20, 2015, 7:47:36 PM
Auras? Defence/Offense screens? Mobility gems? How can u stay alive?! You have armor and nothing else. Which golem do u use? Can u give some more information pls? Only tree cant help newbie
Why axe instead sword? Is it Atziri viable? Will u have enough survivability for 12-13 tier maps? Will u have enough dps for it? Is it "fast clear speed" viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info