Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

"
Bannisher wrote:
Hey,ill have several qustions and im also posting my gear to ask for improvements,first my Gear:
Spoiler

10,148Life with Rare Gloves+Doon
10,039Life with Wyrm +Doon

10,016/9,991 same combo order just with doryani

Note:I am juggernaut,so i have a maximum of 740str atm and 705 without rare gloves
1)which gear combo would be the best?

2)is it worth passing juggernaut with no movement penalties and instant max endu charges with 1cry,(good for atziri-uber trio and uber izaro)just for the chieftain regen and max str?

3)is it worth crafting coral rings with for min maxing?(i cant find any good ones tbh)

4)what are BiS flasks with mods?i thought about swapping the instant flask and movement for something else and skin transfer sick flasks on them(lol)so i want the maximum out of it
5)is giving up light warp in the mainhand really worth giving up for selfcast curse and use cyclone with life gain on hit+blood magic?

Hi. First you have enough HP so you can use what ever you feel suits you better. You can gain more HP by using a leather belt and 2 coral rings. Throw portal on the second weapon set or keep it in bag.
I think juggernaut is a better option. I had use it before the "gain all the endurance charges if you gain one" and was very solid. I swiched on chieftain because I droped some regen from tree and I want to be able to do -HP regen - max resist maps.
As for flasks, your HP is from regen therefore the best flasks are the ruby ones. With imunity to bleeding, to poison, to freeze, to shoking.
Here are my flasks

Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 28, 2016, 1:55:25 PM
Will the latest 2.4 patch affect the build? Might re-make my marauder after the skill tree reset and would like to know.
IGN: TrulyRighteous
@Piftiuta thanks for the reply,i tried some hard map mods like blood magic,-max res,slower regen and even as juggernaut i could do them thought i needed a remove burning flask running in between mob packs.
Tested warchief in 2.4 and IMO the juggernaut feels so much better,you still have high regen,and cant be slowed-also tested the endurance charge nerf against atziri trio,i didnt even need immortal call and just flasked at the cycloners degen

@ArcanePenguin nothing changed,still rocks
Maybe Alberon's warboots for boots.
Get a corrupted Alberon's Warpath with +1 to socketed gems, and socket your auras in there. You can use mana for spells instead of blood magic. Can also link cyclone with curse on hit and ele weakness, and do a cwdt molten shell in mainhand.
What are your thoughts on using Essence of Delirium gloves instead of Wyrmsign for the endgame? Then you could swap in rapid decay for more damage (dexterity permitting), or stick with increased AoE for leveling.
in the ascendancy choices why would you take 0.5 life regen over 1% fire damage leech/10% fire pen, does not make sense?...if you take a big hit surely you'd want to leech AND regen?

RF is fire based so leech on ascendancy will work?
Last edited by AmbersDesire on Sep 13, 2016, 5:25:53 PM
"
Bannisher wrote:
@Piftiuta thanks for the reply,i tried some hard map mods like blood magic,-max res,slower regen and even as juggernaut i could do them thought i needed a remove burning flask running in between mob packs.
Tested warchief in 2.4 and IMO the juggernaut feels so much better,you still have high regen,and cant be slowed-also tested the endurance charge nerf against atziri trio,i didnt even need immortal call and just flasked at the cycloners degen

Can i get a link to your tree?...
"
AmbersDesire wrote:
"
Bannisher wrote:

Can i get a link to your tree?...

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcAecEBwSzBS0GDgbGCfYLYQxfDc0UIBRNFVAWuxhWGJEZLhpVHKcczhzcHwIn7Sj6K1A1kjbFNug6WDrhPAU8LT1fPfxBh0WdR35Ms03jUEdSU1NSU6VVtVXGVkhXDVhjXaRfP2EhZKNlTWhlaHRo8nTtdqx674IHgseDX4PMg9uE2YTvjM-PGpHOlmyXlZf0mK2a4J7Nn8uf36IAplenCKcwrY2vbK-ntz64k7vtvJ-9NsABwGbBBMRYxPbGrsbYz37SIdR82CTYvdlh2XzaYtrB3dXr7u8O73zwH_JB8kXzjfOb9IP2SPe5-ej8S_4K_lT-jw==?accountName=Bannisher&characterName=AshbringerRF

also im juggernaut,for the slow immunity and some extra damage etc
Why not use a Pyre ring?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info