Holiday Microtransactions! Snow Decoration and Arctic Portal Effect

Arctic Portal effect looks COOL
I will buy that
If you see this, docLeave
The Arctic Portal is so different than all the other ones I've seen. More like that! Different!
We need some snowy area in game,GGG give us snowy area in act 4.
Awww ye ! snowy area of act 4 ? please ?

Would be sooooo coool !
Last edited by Kosmajster on Dec 20, 2014, 3:12:37 AM
Pyramid Apex and Lunaris gate mtx coming soon, boys.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
I want the Arctic Portal effect, but that damn Black Friday sale has killed my points balance.

Chris, dude, when are the next lot of Supporter Packs coming out? I'd prefer to do another pack rather than just whack another 20$ in now.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
dat portal oO
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
Wonder who's involved in MTX in GGG team, they rock creating new hype skins!
Doot
Winter is my favourite season :-D I would so love it if we would see some snow in a future act and another master would have a "winter" hideout, maybe like a snow covered island in a frozen lake. That's the one thing I can imagine right now that would top my current favourite - Haku's beach :-)
I don't know why but i love snow in games and i would kill for a snow hideout or a part of the A4 to be in snow but that is very unlikely. However it would be nice to somehow add seasons to PoE. Because this is avaiable to Hideouts already why not enable Falling Leaves, Rain, Snow to activate in areas at certain intervals it would make the game feel better. And i realize that i'll get a ton of comments "10 FPS IN SARN??? NO WAY" but hey an idea is an idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info