The Guild Alliance - A Co-Op Association of Guild Leaders

The Alliance was formed primarily to maintain a good relationship among the guilds. It focuses on protecting and safeguarding a healthy environment within the Path of Exile community. Our main objective is to achieve the efficient management of every guild by sharing between leaders management guides, tips, ideologies and philosophies to make them solid for the Path of Exile community and its substantial consolidation as it will become a rich and friendly territory for newcomers. We will encourage Grinding Gear Games to develop and improve the guild system with ideas and suggestions that will be generated by the guild leaders.

Civility and cooperation is the key for the Alliance, therefore, we have some guidelines to follow in order to protect and safeguard a healthy environment among the guild leaders.

The private platforms for this alliance are a private forum hosted by ProBoards and a private RaidCall group. The group ID and password can be found in the the Alliance forum once registered.

The Guild Alliance private forum

• A place for guild leaders to share thoughts and philosophies regarding the guild management and leadership.
  • Thoughts about the Path of Exile guild system and ways to improve it, being loyal to the concept of the game and Grinding Gear Games's vision (subjects that would be discussed too).
  • The opportunity to negotiate items among guild leaders for our respective guild stashes and guildies to keep them well stocked.
  • Arrangements of guild vs. guild events and tournaments.

• The guild leader must speak fluent English.
  • The guild leader must be an exemplar following the Path of Exile Forum Guideliness.
  • A guild tag.
  • A guild recruitment thread.
  • A minimum of 15 guild members.

We welcome any leader who meet these requirements to join this Alliance and work together to accomplish our main goal to have a co-operative partnership and give more enjoyment to our guildies.

The guild leader must sign up in the Alliance private forum (poealliance.boards.net) and send a private message to Samkiud in the Path of Exile website to accept the registration request.

We also encourage guild leaders to name up to two Officers as Vice Leaders to represent their guilds with them in the Alliance private platforms.
Last edited by Samkiud on Feb 20, 2015, 8:32:18 PM
Last edited by Samkiud on May 12, 2015, 11:10:08 PM
Civility and cooperation will be key to this. We all want the best for this game and the community. Once we get more leaders, on board, we will be outlining some guidelines, which we will all follow, in order to keep this as friendly as possible.

There are plenty of players, in this game, for us all to recruit. Because of that, we all should work on recruitment ideas which will benefit our guild system, as a whole. The guild recruitment forum is a great way to recruit, but we all can discuss other feasible methods to recruit.

Any guild leader, who wishes to join this, please do. The more we have, the better the guild system will get, and the better this game will be.

Please also participate in the following threads...

Guild features we would like to see (thread) http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119727/page/3

The following is an old thread, posted by one of the co-op members, who just started his own guild:
Guild Improvement Images - History / Log-Off Times / Member Sorting / Online-Offline Ratio, ETC.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/801971

sorry I got your name spelling wrong, Sam ;-p
Last edited by FusionReactor on Dec 19, 2014, 10:21:31 PM
I made an account on the forums.
Reserved. Posting comment at a later date.

EDIT1: Raidcall sucks.
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
Last edited by 1BLOOBERRY on Dec 20, 2014, 1:11:09 AM
It is a great thing to be part of this Guild Co-Op.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Jan 15, 2015, 1:26:42 AM
"
1BLOOBERRY wrote:
Reserved. Posting comment at a later date.

EDIT1: Raidcall sucks.

I'll speak with Sam about possibly using Fusion's TS3
"
Your OP is concise and to the point. It was a good read. However, I sent you a PM regarding my concerns, yet I still want to be part of this Guild Alliance movement. I just don't think I can really be part of it in the way your OP wants me to be, and it's a shame, honestly.

I think as long as you are in it. that is what matters. I am sure you would be welcome whatever you can give ,if not just for presence.
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
Updated

<BÍOS> Symbiosis is now part of the Alliance.
Last edited by Samkiud on Dec 20, 2014, 5:33:57 PM
Updated

▪ The private forum is now available: poealliance.boards.net

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info