Pulp's 1.3.0 Kinetic Blast wander Bloodline

just replace the blood magic with weapon ele dmg for safe maps and life gain on hit for dangerous stuff, or just permantly use life gain on hit and feel alot safer in general :)
Anyone have some tooltip deeps? I have this wand and I'm at the point where I need to decide if I should go phys with it, or try something like mathil's spec and use the phys damage for mana leech and scale off the ele damage from auras.

Never played a wander before, but I'm leaning towards pure phys.
20 degrees outside but toasty in the tunnel
"
Pulpfictionz wrote:
just replace the blood magic with weapon ele dmg for safe maps and life gain on hit for dangerous stuff, or just permantly use life gain on hit and feel alot safer in general :)

Thanks for the reply! -- Unfortunately I can't ditch Blood Magic, because apparently the 2% Mana leech from the Tree isn't enough for me to sustain /:
Last edited by Doragon on Dec 29, 2014, 7:13:22 PM
Phase acrobatics is not that good ?
phase acrobatics is something i would add at like lvl 90+ when i've got 5k life ish

very intrigued to try this build as i just ripped on my witch. all the KB builds have been softcore so nice to see a HC version. this would be my first attempt at a wander

so daresso chest piece then is what we are looking for end game? what about lightning coil? till daresso's, what u recommend we use? just any good rare life/dual res chest piece?

also, do u plan to add a leveling progression tree? im just going to go for the life/ondar's first and then head to the wand stuff. gonna lvl FB or molten strike till 40ish. good time to go wands or should i wait?

sorry for all the questions. thanks

edit: found the answer for 4L and 5L in the thread. question removed
Last edited by godhand456 on Dec 30, 2014, 5:57:48 PM
IGN: @Oos
Last edited by Oos on Jan 1, 2015, 2:11:22 PM
Sweet gear been lozing interest unfortionatly (in the game) but looks like alot of you got some sick gear going easily 5k-6k life with 1-2 shot dmg just be carefull with the obelisks :D

oh and for lvling you can lvl with kinetic i've heard never personally tried it i leveld with flameblast and didnt really take any dmg nodes for it either just went straight for the life and acro first and went wander at arround 60 after taking the wand wheel and assasination

p.s.

Been playing this game for 2+ years now so making chars is fun and all but endgame = doing the same 4 maps over and over, it gets boring fast after a new league unfortionatly.
This is just my opinion btw i'll still answer questions in the thread if anyone needs help and might play some from time to time!
Last edited by Pulpfictionz on Jan 1, 2015, 7:34:31 PM
I'm playing a phys kb wander and I was wondering about unique chests and this build.

I have a tree like this (lv 64):
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4FtQYjBx4JoA5IEZYUsBa_H0Ej9iT9JpUqCypbMHwyATY9P3NDNklRTZJRR1LsVUtd8mHiYetirGNDaoxsjGznbWxwUnDVc3B313n2elN_K3_Ggh6CXonTjDaNfY2_lSCVLpphmyadqp-IoqOi2bDYshm1SMHzwnPC7MgUzerOcM961CPWiudU53To1usU8NXz6vVv9uf_3g==

And I'm planning on picking up the power charge and the cruel preperation/heart and soul life clusters.

I have just about 5k flat lmp dps on kinetic blast, once I get a few more levels I will switch to gmp because I have a leveled gmp gem. Just been farming fellshrine in a2 merc, I feel like I could easily progress to maps right now but I am trying to play this character with my friend so he doesn't get far behind me.

My question is, I have a rat's nest that dropped. Is it worth using? I have 1% mana leech on my gloves which is sustaining my mana for now so if I want to go maligaro's I'd have to use 3 points to get the 2% leech again.

Also, is belly of the beast/lightning coil worth using or is daresso's defiance the best chest for this kind of build?
with 3 auras how do you sustain mana? Even with 220 free I have trouble at times (2 auras)
Pacific (GMT -8) Time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info