Pulp's 1.3.0 Kinetic Blast wander Bloodline

that is correct you could also go with faster attacks/proj dmg instead of pierce if you have the pierce nodes but thats totally up to you, i personally swap depending on what mobs i get and who im playing with
Last edited by Pulpfictionz on Dec 26, 2014, 12:21:42 PM
Hey, is power charge on crit really that good? Currently only having a 4 link and using pierce + KB + physical projectile + GMP. The curse is supposed to give Power Charges or not? Well only level 55 atm though.And you think its not necessary to use pierce gem when getting the pierce nodes on tree?
What Bandits are used?
Would you go back to daressos if you got a 6L one?? Im debating on getting an average~ 6L eva chest but im not sure. I do love the daressos though its like perma enduranced charges which is also nice for grouping with conduit
i'll prob go back to a 5l daresso's soon yeah but my rng has been the worst it has ever been so cant afford to upgrade my gear atm

and i would always use pcoc in kb otherwise it just becomes a hassle

also bandits are in the first post
I've tried checking around other KB Builds out there, if there was any mention for how they handle the lack of Single Target Damage for these kinds of build. I was just wondering what your personal thoughts are on single target skills. Which one would be the best way to go about it between: Barrage, Frenzy, Power Siphon? OR is it all really personal preference, or is there just no way around the single target problem?
highest st dmg 4l would be power siphon the reason i use frenzy is just for the charges considering KB has a shotgun splash effect when shot against walls it ends up becoming my st aswell as aoe most of the time
Alright, so how do you feel about getting Accuracy as suppose to not getting any at all to kind of mitigate the chance of you getting killed by your own reflect damage? Do you think Accuracy is mandatory for KB, or would it be just a necessity or just something nice that you can add on? I would think that if you got enough accuracy on gear you could supplement the damage done by reflect by going Vaal Pact but is the trip towards that node worth?
vaal pact is worth it if you have insane gear or if your lowlife or life coe or something, you can drop the entire witch area and go VP instead and get the life nodes by scion the wheel

and its def worth getting accuracy reflect doesn't hurt at all untill you rech like 15k+ dmg

cwdt immortal call mitigates the phys reflect easily and ele reflect gets outleeched just use a jade to make your ondars better against it

i always tend to go for arround 1.4k accuracy rating
Hey Pulp, I've followed your build for quite awhile and loving it so far. Just wondering, if you had a 6L Daresso's Defiance, what would you put into it for max efficiency? (Btw, I don't have the Pierce nodes yet) :-)

EDIT: Or maybe you have other items in mind for endgame? Thanks again.
Last edited by Doragon on Dec 29, 2014, 12:24:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info