Pulp's 1.3.0 Kinetic Blast wander Bloodline

thanks for letting me know about the wrong cwdt setup must have derped when i put it but yeah doesn't matter much with daresso's
RIP obelisk
remaking the char will leave the current gear ther for example

Pulp, inc crit dmg for last gem in 6L?
i would go with life gain on hit/wed just because it makes you godmode but if you play standard then yeah crit dmg
hey. why on first char u got physe proj dmg, on second - pierce ? changed some nodes in build or ?
Thanks for the build post!

I've been enjoying Mathil's Ele/Phys until a bad box rip. I like your pathing here, and want to give it a shot.

I am curious however, of the reflect risk with all of this phys damage. I mean, there is a LOT of off screening happening here. Can anyone discuss reflect with this much phys concentration as ranged with LMP pierce and overlapping bomblets...

I'm curious about the reflect danger, too. Planing to use this build with my first wander, in the regular HC league (bit of a long term project).
phys reflect doesn't do anything with ondar's and CWDT Immortal Call setup as seen in both gear setups (the ondars part has an equation that involves accuracy and the amount of evasion you have not 100% sure how this works i just know what works for me)

its ele reflect that could get you but you dont have to worry about that untill you reach like 15k_+ gmp dps (trough heralds/hatred/Tempest Blast) this is when you revamp you're tree and drop the witch area for Vaal Pact

Oh and the reason i sometimes have pierce in my current 6L is because one of my friends who i play with atm is an offensive aurabot meaning he runs an OP wrath and anger so having 100% pierce makes it a little bit faster when my tooltip already reaches 20k+ with gmp
Last edited by Pulpfictionz on Dec 25, 2014, 5:02:12 PM
so, 4link ,when u got low dmg u will put : gmp pcoc kb pierce ?
and 5 link u would add phys proj dmg or faster att?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info