Ah the joy's of a new league

"
Saltygames wrote:
y u no play standard, i miss u guys

ples

I exchange 40 chaos for your 80 fuses and then we play.

PS!
y u no let me flip, i miss u exalts ;_;
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
weird luck close to 60 only 3 uniques all trash then this in merc ledge
2nd league i find a 6l on ledge
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Dec 19, 2014, 3:38:11 PM
Tried CI Flicker in Torment. Advice, don't do it. That amount of deysnc can't be described, even /oos doesn't help.

Got a bit frustrated with the build and the stupid ghost AI (walls, let me hug waaalls), so started 2H mara static strike in Bloodlines, having a blast with it. Great league, magic packs are really fun. Drops are shit (literally 0 fuses and chaos by A2C).

Saw mathils kinetic blaster, couldn't help my self so rerolled a torment character. The build is great, very fun, but the league is kinda meh. The ghost, when they posses a rare or boss, are amazing. But that happens once per 4-5h of play.

Overall, Bloodlines 8/10, Torment 6/10. Kinetic blast 9/10. Static strike 8/10.

Still the best h'n's, if only the drops were bit better (give us low level uniques when we need them, and not in maps!)
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Dec 19, 2014, 3:41:21 PM
Why are you doing it the same way like last league? Point given that TS Ranger can farm everything needed with relative ease, but woulndt it be more fun if you impose a challenge onto yourself with a new build?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
"
Vincendra wrote:
Why are you doing it the same way like last league? Point given that TS Ranger can farm everything needed with relative ease, but woulndt it be more fun if you impose a challenge onto yourself with a new build?

I dunno anymore tbh haha I just want a new game <.< but that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Vincendra wrote:

I dunno anymore tbh haha I just want a new game <.< but that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon.

not in this category, no. you're screwed for awhile
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Doing the same build every league is not a good idea if your trying to not get bored

I made a char in the new SC league (it shouldn't be classed as a new league since it only adds one unique to the game) and i just randomly added nodes cause i don't know what i want to play

Now its like lvl 60 worst build ever going fire+lightning+cold using lightning tendrils with 1k hp getting 1 hit using summons and block with some hp regen and random shitty gear

Id say its not that bad of a char for me just raising whatever i wanted but it dies to easy for how fast it can kill
tried bloodlines with a trapper, and ripped at 42. to bleeding. thought i had a staunching flask slotted, but i was wrong. lol.

the thought of leveling another character with an empty stash bores me silly.

and the thought of leveling the masters all over again bores me more than leveling with an empty stash.

back in 3 months.
"

I feel like im playing a new game BECAUSE I am not doing the same thing as last league. Point given I did not have as much wealth as you did back then, but I could get to Uber Atziri as Melee (although I didnt beat her yet unfortunatly).

This time around, I am trying new things and if I ever get bored or really want to try an expensive build, Id rather respec on of my few 85+ chars on Standard and try it out there.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
Hmmm, people doing the same build many times in a row - and they get bored?

Sur-fucking-prise!
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info