Ah the joy's of a new league

"
Warmey wrote:
"
Not going to lie this is tiring now granted I've been doing the same build for the past; Well nearly every league now before I make alts and such.

Right now I'm grinding for a Drillneck just like last league and last last league then grind for more gear yada yada. Cycle repeats itself

And I still can't find a game that can rival PoE unfortunately so I can't jump ship yet.

*sight.

How's your progress on your char doing?

why dont you stay in standard like me and perfect your build instead of starting over with jack shit every time. I mean, in three months time, standard will have all the good shit the leagues have...

Well if I have no carrot to chase then I can't exist is my law I mean sure it's some minor upgrades for my main on standard but it's no big deal <.<

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 18, 2014, 10:30:02 PM
"
sfbistimg wrote:
I quit new leagues again already. 3rd straight new league where I get into merciless and have gotten no usable drops and next to no currency. So I deleted and went back to standard, where I have gear and currency. Will try again next new league and see if I can get decent drops.

What's the appeal of new leagues to you, though? I mean, why try when the "gearing up" and "starting from scratch" process holds no appeal to you?

Making do with what I find, instead of having 70 tabs full of stuff, is what makes new leagues attractive to me.
Not doing it new league looks lame as hell.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Well it is the same thing cept these ghost thing's are pretty much Loot pinata's, Like if you've played d3 there pretty much gold goblins lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Well it is the same thing cept these ghost thing's are pretty much Loot pinata's, Like if you've played d3 there pretty much gold goblins lol

goes way further back than that. As our Ruler reminded me the other day, even Golden Axe had em'. And you could kick them in GA, no ones managed to do it better since
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Dec 18, 2014, 10:38:04 PM
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Yeah but better than gob I heard. actually have to direct them over mobs. Pretty smart but still man not enough for me to do another ladder. I did last two thats enough. Got 5 6L time to just enjoy game at slow pace until act 4.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Yeah but better than gob I heard. actually have to direct them over mobs. Pretty smart but still man not enough for me to do another ladder. I did last two thats enough. Got 5 6L time to just enjoy game at slow pace until act 4.

ya, its not quite like that. You cant "lead" them anywhere. They run, you catch them whatever they hit on their way you kill after so you have time to kill the actual spirit or wtv.
"
TheWretch wrote:

goes way further back than that. As our Ruler reminded me the other day, even Golden Axe had em'. And you could kick them in GA, no ones managed to do it better since

Awww yea, Golden Axe, now that was classic I enjoyed playing as a child. I miss those days. :(
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Mivo wrote:
"
sfbistimg wrote:
I quit new leagues again already. 3rd straight new league where I get into merciless and have gotten no usable drops and next to no currency. So I deleted and went back to standard, where I have gear and currency. Will try again next new league and see if I can get decent drops.

What's the appeal of new leagues to you, though? I mean, why try when the "gearing up" and "starting from scratch" process holds no appeal to you?

Making do with what I find, instead of having 70 tabs full of stuff, is what makes new leagues attractive to me.

to see if just once I will get good drops on first character I play. Back when I started playing in open beta it took me leveling 10 failed characters to merciless to build up a decent amount of currency to start mapping. I will keep trying it, and maybe one of these leagues I will be blessed with good RNG like some people get.
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Awww yea, Golden Axe, now that was classic I enjoyed playing as a child. I miss those days. :(

good times were had regardless if it was at the arcade or on your master system. Golden Axe rocked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info