[2.1] Ethereal Knives MF Build. Effectively >90k DPS, >20k EHP, 300 IIR, 43 IIQ, Triple Blasphemy

"
habkor wrote:

2. Regarding evasion vs. armor flasks: I have no clue. Never tried armor ones. Do they work well for you?

Currently Im running with two evasion and one armor flask and I must say the armor one save my life few times, really good vs reflect or when swarmed by mobs. Probably will switch to two armor + 1 eva or all armor. Even without armor gear and nodes its 70% damage reduction.

And few words about the build. I already played few MF characters, Arcer, Shockwave Totems, Summoner and I must say this is the must fun MF build I ever played. Damage feels so good, clear speed also great for MF char. I really regret that I found this guide so late. Ty for updtaing and keeping this build alive :)
Hey Habkor,

Good to see you posting on this thread. I am having a good time with this build and after playing with it a bit I can see that the life node mentioned earlier is really needed.

I am running into some issues that I wanted to bring up to see what I'm doing wrong, or to simply understand. I know I'm not running exactly the same gear, dual andvarius is hurting my resists, but I'm running Dried Lake mostly, so I'm ok for now.

1. I cannot get all auras to run. I have opted to not run AA. It is still slotted and 20/20 atm, but there is nothing left for me to reserve, which brings me to..

2. I run about 25 hp and 5k+ ES, with about 90% of my mana reserved. Is this build designed to be so low life or am I doing something wrong?

3. My clarity/Disc/Enlight/Empower set up does not seem to be working, Empower is not upping the level of Clarity or Disc. Does empower affect auras? (see linked helm)

other gear

Thanks for your work on this build
oops, forgot my chewbacca

"

3. My clarity/Disc/Enlight/Empower set up does not seem to be working, Empower is not upping the level of Clarity or Disc. Does empower affect auras? (see linked helm)

That's super strange, it definitively should work ! Did you filed a bug report ?

Also i would switch aurseize for sadima's if you have access to legacy, you already have a lot of IIR
Last edited by Gloorf on Sep 19, 2015, 5:51:50 AM
I can't beleive this, but I took out my Empower, put it back in, and viola

I happen to have a

Getting 3 reds will be fun.

anyway, thoughts on how much HP I'm left with? (about 27), is that in the ballpark of what you've got. It's basically a CI build but without the chaos immunity, but with more auras.

thx!
well that's odd, it does not show here, but the empower is now adding +2 to Clarity and Disc. All it took was re-socketing.
"
respwnd wrote:
I can't beleive this, but I took out my Empower, put it back in, and viola

I happen to have a

Getting 3 reds will be fun.

anyway, thoughts on how much HP I'm left with? (about 27), is that in the ballpark of what you've got. It's basically a CI build but without the chaos immunity, but with more auras.

thx!

3 red is super easy for sadima (9 according to http://siveran.github.io/calc.html)
I have more or less the same HP, except i don't use empower or enlighten atm, so i'm assuming it's supposed to be like that
Thanks for this build, habkor!
What would you say are the best damage boosting stats of the jewels?
At the momenent im somewhere at 41k with lvl 91 and want to improve my dps.

Thats my gear:

Didn't have any luck crafting +1 boots or gloves!

Jewels are mainly phys damage and pure damage.
Is spell damage or projectile damage better?
Last edited by Xiarrah on Oct 7, 2015, 5:23:42 AM
Hey, we spoke ingame. I did a slightly different variant and here is my gear and tree:

Rest of my gear was sold. I went crit and routed my tree a little differently:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAW8DHgQHBiMHHg18DkgPqw_EES8RUBGWFr8XLxhqGYoajxslHRQdTx8CH0EkiyoLKjgrCiymLR80CjW5NsU3ZjeDOVI7fEGWSVFJsUuuTLNV1lfJWAdca1yKXfJfamSdZOdqjG0ZcFJwu3DVe9d_xoCkhEiJ04t6jmSPRo_6kNaTJ5UglS6XBpmam6GhL6Kjotmm66crrrOw2LQMtUi297b6uMq5k76KwfPDCcM6w23EosgUytPQ0ND118_ZW9-K4vfpAuq662Pr9ewY74jw1fId8-r1b_ba96b31_k3-tL7CQ==

I was only beginning to transition into MF. Used curse on hit setup with herald of ice to generate power charges. Belt was doryani, Shavs was chest, rings just es, crit, mana regen and resists.
Last edited by Assassin2000 on Oct 8, 2015, 5:57:48 PM
Hi,

is the build still up to date?
i'd really like to try it seems really cool, i already have a 6L shavs and the needed gear in my stash, just need to level a new char

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info