[2.1] Ethereal Knives MF Build. Effectively >90k DPS, >20k EHP, 300 IIR, 43 IIQ, Triple Blasphemy

Bump with a major update allowing for hugely increased DPS + survivability :)

Thanks to everybody who has contributed in the meantime! I will try to make some individual comments to your posts soon.
Could you update leveling breakpoints? What to rush first?

Also 10% res would not be better than mana if we want use andavarius to cover some - all res?
Would this amulet be good for this build before obtaining chayula?

Last edited by Asag on Aug 2, 2015, 7:45:04 AM
Finally got the gear together for the build. Slowly working towards upgrading gems. Up to 46k dps with a 6.5k ES. Currently at 305 IIR and 106 IIQ. So far loving it, melting mobs easily and can farm the Harvest without breaking a sweat! :)

Heres my current gears and build.

Heres my build with jewels.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAx4GIwceDXwOSA-rES0RLxFQEZYWvxbzFy8ZihqPGyUc3B2qH0Ei9CSLJLAmPClPKjgqUysKLJwspi2oL28vnTLRNAo1uTdmRKtFR0ZxSVFLrlWuVdZcil3yX2piWmTnZlRmnmwLbRlwu3IPe9d8g3_GgKSCEIMJhMWMdo8aj6aP-pDWkyeUb5UulwaZmpu1njyhIqEvoqOnK7GQsnC0DLUEtUi297cxvoC-isBmwfPDOsSiytPQ0NWm2RPZW9-K35jfsOGI5CLpAuq662Pr7uwY8NX22vrS-wn-SQ==

So far great build!
Please update the leveling part :)
I've finally updated the leveling section due to popular request :)
Hey, great build!

I wanted do do a similar build in warbands, but i am planning on using Incinerate because i think its stronger without alot of investment.

Anyway, i wanted to know if you could equip a Solaris Lorica and tell me how much ES you have with that one on?
is it me or in the leveling zone the 85+ with respect point are not working ? its show me 123 stat point unused
Hey nice build! But I can't have access to the tree with 85+ points. It just opens a window with a blank skill tree. is there something I'm doing wrong?
@pout13, Bloodyfury93:

I have checked the 85+ trees, but everything works fine for me (using Mozilla Firefox). Could it be an issue with your browser?

Or maybe it works now anyway (I re copy-pasted the links). Let me know :)
everything is fine now i can't tell you how that happen but now it work :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info