[LOEE] 64/100 Members → U.S. → SC Temp Leagues → 75 Guild Stash Tabs → Maps → Etc.

Need a bro guild, solo'd up to lvl 85 in HC Perandus so far and nobody runs maps in public parties, im online pretty much every day
ign= CaptainHector
USA-Cali
Been playing this game off and on ever since closed beta, and figured it was about time I looked into getting into a guild as solo play has definitely begun to take a toll on my motivation to play the game. Out of all the guilds I've looked at this one seems to be the most down to earth and chill one I've seen so I figured why not give it a shot.

Currently 82 in Perandus, and I'm pretty active (almost, if not everyday) at the moment. Only on from
6-10PM PST on the weekdays, but on weekends I'm usually on the whole time.

IGN: @StickyStuff
bump
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Apr 24, 2016, 3:00:23 PM
bump

Note: Inactive Guild Members who quit (I believe) were recently removed from the Guild.

We are now recruiting new Guild Members. We look forward to have you join us : )
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Apr 24, 2016, 3:08:18 PM
I just came across your post while perusing the forums. I have been looking for a new guild to run with, as my old one has now fallen through. Been playing the game since launch, but by no means am I a master. Would love to join up with you guys!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Rags.
"
Ragnaroc1011 wrote:
I just came across your post while perusing the forums. I have been looking for a new guild to run with, as my old one has now fallen through. Been playing the game since launch, but by no means am I a master. Would love to join up with you guys!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Rags.

PMed you in-game. It is nice to have you with us : )
(me)
Looking for a guild to join
Also interested in joining.

I added you in game before posting if it matters.

I'm pretty new, trying to improve and meet people. It's been a few weeks and I think a community would really help me enjoy the game more.

IGN - Myshima

Thanks in advance!
JOIN NOW !!!!!

Made room for more active players for expansion

Lets start this new league. HYPE
HI.. would like to join guild
im lvl 91 ATm. finish with this league.. and just chillin waiting for the next.. would be nice to have some people to chat and have fun

Ign: ItsBestNotToASk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info