[LOEE] 64/100 Members → U.S. → SC Temp Leagues → 75 Guild Stash Tabs → Maps → Etc.

I'm an EU hc temp player only, looking for a relaxed guild.

Been playing since end of closed beta.

Let me know .
hi i would like to join, im playing only tempest and hc leagues. Id like some chill guild.
my ign: Shpiko_tempest
We are strictly recruiting Tempest League players at this time!

If you are a Tempest League player, message me in-game: HeavyMetalGear

P.S. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with all the Guild Thread information much as possible.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Jul 25, 2015, 3:19:53 PM
I'd be interested (tempest), so long as you guys are pretty laid back. I am really just looking for folks to play and talk with, global gets pretty old after a while.
sounds nice just got a invite to another guild or i would join see you in game have fun
Last edited by bearlydps on Jul 31, 2015, 12:42:04 PM
Looking for a guild to call home. New to game and learning fast. I did a good bit of reading about game and plan on playing hardcore. After a few early rips decided i needed to learn game before I go a rip spree lol. Guild sounds great and i plan to play both leagues. Did a few races so far and thinking I am doing ok for a noob. 320-330 on a few races.
I'd like to join your guild as i'm looking for someone to play with(eu region).
I got bored of playing alone since the launch of awakening. I've been playing on Warbands but i guess i can move on tempest if it's required. My IGN is Arcerinno and i'd be happy to join you.
Hey,

Tempest player here. Contacted you guys as per the thread, but no one's got back to me. Are you active atm?

Still up for joining =)
I'm up for joining you guys.
Also have a friend who'd like to join.

We're both Tempest players.
Hardcore or die ;)
IGN: NutCracked
a bump to welcome new members : )
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Jan 25, 2016, 1:19:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info