[LOEE] 64/100 Members → U.S. → SC Temp Leagues → 75 Guild Stash Tabs → Maps → Etc.

I am currently seeking a guild, lvl 87 with a decent amount of 76-78 maps, a pretty decent collection.

Willing to run daily quests, maps, dom and piety runs, shoot the shit on ventrilo or whatever you use.

Any trial process or wut??
"
Americanidle wrote:
I am currently seeking a guild, lvl 87 with a decent amount of 76-78 maps, a pretty decent collection.

Willing to run daily quests, maps, dom and piety runs, shoot the shit on ventrilo or whatever you use.

Any trial process or wut??

Sounds good to me. And no. There is no trial process of any sort, just join us if you want to join our Guild.

I sent you a PM.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
I'm interested in joining a guild currently a lvl 81 RF marauder. Interested in finding a group to map and lvl up with.
bump
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Great guild! Thumbs up!
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355
Glad to hear you are doing well in Global 100! See you next time we do that ;-p
A quality guild.

"
Samkiud wrote:
A quality guild.

agreed
Been tryin to get your attention in game but you seem very busy ;-) Bump for you.
For the League!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info