Beta Key Giveaway (Over)

"
laminarija wrote:
I dont get this whole "tell me why you want beta key" s..t. This forum is full of this kind of topics. It`s lame. I`m not here for people to like me or to like my stories. I`m here to try out the game and maybe report a bug in a process. Thats it.

Well you're def. not getting it :P.

As for the winner, hold tight, reviewing the last few. anyone who posts after this, to late :<
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
After reading trough it all, I had written down a handful of people I liked the replies from :P, all have already gotten invites!

So, I went to my secondary list, and decided the winner is...

Hotshot2k4 ! Grats :)

Will be pming you the key)
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
could u be keysus? if so plus one!!
Just a comment for those who find threads like this one "pointless." People on the forums besides the folks still striving to get a Beta key read these threads (and others). It's not outside the realm of possibility that someone might see one of these posts and remember that person later, when they get an extra key.

I've given a key away, to someone whose posts impressed me, even though I didn't know them. So, by all means, post on threads like this, as well as on the rest of the open forum, and keep in mind that someone you don't even know might take a liking to you, if you're posts are constructive and meaningful to the discussion.

Congrats to maplexstream for making another forum member happy, and to Hotshot2k4 for joining the Beta. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Well, tried to post something different but I guess it's all about the game.

Gonna try stop looking at the timer and go play other games with friends.

It's so addicting it's like stopping smoking.

Soon beta will come I hope lol.

.:It's never too late to become what you might have been:.
Congrats to Hotshot2k4! =) Way to go
"
After reading trough it all, I had written down a handful of people I liked the replies from :P, all have already gotten invites!

So, I went to my secondary list, and decided the winner is...

Hotshot2k4 ! Grats :)

Will be pming you the key)

Congrats Hotshot2k4 :)
Users devided in nationalities: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/11469
Sounds like a generous idea. If I'll ever get a key I'll make sure to give it to a person on this forum to show my appreciation towards this community.
^^^ LIKE :)
World of Warcraft player of 6 years.... over it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info