Beta Key Giveaway (Over)

I would like a beta key, not because ive been waiting a long time nor do i believe i deserve it more than anyone else.

The reason why i would like a key is to test the game provide valuable feedback and continue to be a valuable part of the POE community. I want this game to succeed where others have failed.

Thanks for the opportunity, good luck to all.
It seems everyone is just gonna one up the person ahead of them with these contests, everyone knows everyone would say/ do anything really to get a beta key to the hottest game since sliced bread.

really i want a beta key so i can stop checking the forums every hour looking for opportunities and enjoy this game.

if i get a beta key i know i'd do everything i can to advertise the game and give up beta keys to those who would do the same.

I plan to start streaming games and would really like to stream PoE in addition to my other games.

I have closed beta tested almost every game i cared to try to get into, none have been this difficult and agonizing.
Hello ! i send you a private message
Cuz I want.
Everybody lies..
Because I've never gotten into a closed beta before.
This game is really what I'm looking forward to. I really like the idea of the Leagues and the complex skilling system. I played the Diablo 3 beta, but it was on the one hand too short and on the other is the skillsystem to linear. When I would get the key I would try to give the best input to make this game even better than it seems to be right now. I would also share my account with some friends who would like to see that game too.

Hack'n Slay is my favourite genre which I discovered for me 1997 with the release of Diablo I.
Because I want the beta key? I have recorded in this page since January, visiting anonymously since 2010 when the beta was announced for this summer. My passion is ARPG games, I have tried almost everything ... Sacred, Titan Quest, Mythos, Dungeon Siege, Drakensang, Torchlight and of course Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 as well as many others who have come to give me nothing to remember.
The only thing I can say is I'm crazy for trying this game, try to put my two cents during the beta and see for myself if it's real all the good things they write about this game!
Good luck and greetings to all!
Thanks to Koldphlame for the Beta Key!
Hello, je suis français et j'aimerai beaucoup participer à la bêta de Path of Exile. Je demande une clé car le style de ce hack'n slash me semble différent de ce que je trouve actuellement.

Merci d'avance même si je ne suis pas choisi en souhaitant une réussite a votre jeu et à toute l'équipe qui est derrière ce jeu.

Have a nice day

A french player
Last edited by thimic51 on Nov 4, 2011, 5:47:25 AM
If this is over ignore me. If not....just... give a key for the name of God or any reason u may think is good enough.

Peace.
Nice to see a betamember doing this. Congratulations to whomever you choose.
10 more days for new patch to beta servers so the experience will change - along with a suspected wipe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info