Beta Key Giveaway (Over)

TL;DR - Well maplexstream long story short, I am new to the community here but I am mature in my years as a gamer in general, and that is what lies in my heart; the enjoyment of gaming not only from the consumer end but also a small hobbyist-experience on the production and coding side as well. So I have a reasonable understanding, priorities-wise, of what is plausible in a given time period and what could potentially be a nightmare.

Further Details:

I do have a beastly desktop (980x i7, 24GB 1600mhz DDR3, a high-end Solid State Drive, and two 3GB GTX 580s in SLI) and a decent mid-upper range laptop as well. Having a high-end desktop and a new-but-modest laptop I have two different range machines to really help figure out where the game's spec requirements lie.

I am an adult, my 23rd birthday is actually 5 days away on 11/11/11, the only birthday I'll ever have like that! (Cool right? Lol) I haven't yet thought of anything special to do though, probably just spend some good time with family and friends. I work freelance and decide on my own hours so I have the free time to devote several hours most days or as needed to testing.

I have definitely played both Diablo and Diablo 2 online as well as tons of other single player and multiplayer games alike throughout my life so I understand the concepts behind several different types of games and gameplay.

Sorry if that "extra info" was a little lengthy! On a side-note, it's nice to see that several users are helping others get into the closed beta with their friend codes so either way it's very cool to see a solid friendly community already forming around this game before its even reached a public beta!
August 4, 2011 21:42, invite please.
k1samo4ka@gmail.com
What can I say? I'm way too awesome for not giving me a key!

Oh well, this won't work but I'm not a story writer and can't talk my own case :(
I would like it because im to poor to buy computer games, and 2 of my friends are on path of exile already, so i always have to listen to them and hear about how fucking good it is. And for that reason i'd love to give it a go. Im told its like diablo 2 and ive seen lots of game play from Path of exile already, it looks awesome.
Thanks To Mah Good Buddy *xtrem* For Teh Beta Key. :Wub:
I dont get this whole "tell me why you want beta key" s..t. This forum is full of this kind of topics. It`s lame. I`m not here for people to like me or to like my stories. I`m here to try out the game and maybe report a bug in a process. Thats it.
"
laminarija wrote:
I dont get this whole "tell me why you want beta key" s..t. This forum is full of this kind of topics. It`s lame. I`m not here for people to like me or to like my stories. I`m here to try out the game and maybe report a bug in a process. Thats it.

Feel free to wait for the official launch, then you wont have to be "bothered" with these kind of threads. Those who give us an opportunity to get into the game sets the rules of how to get a friend-key, remember they do not force you to write/post your reasons - so its quite fair imo.
Besides some of us like to get in mainly to report some bugs = improve the final result but also because we like to get to know people who play it and perhaps make some new friendships :)
Users devided in nationalities: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/11469
I just want to kill shit.
"
Pope wrote:

Feel free to wait for the official launch, then you wont have to be "bothered" with these kind of threads. Those who give us an opportunity to get into the game sets the rules of how to get a friend-key, remember they do not force you to write/post your reasons - so its quite fair imo.

My point was that there is way too many similar threads. Are you going to post same "why I want to get beta key" story on multiple threads? Or the reason why you want it suddenly changed? :) It`s just my opinion.
"
laminarija wrote:
"
Pope wrote:

My point was that there is way too many similar threads. Are you going to post same "why I want to get beta key" story on multiple threads? Or the reason why you want it suddenly changed? :) It`s just my opinion.

Nah im not posting the same "story" because i basiaclly do not have one and i do not deserve to play more than other so i post what is on my mind at the time i read the thread - probably why im not a beta member haha :)

Still i think it is up to people to ask for whatever if they give a key out :)
Users devided in nationalities: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/11469
Last edited by Pope on Nov 6, 2011, 2:34:25 PM
I have really wanted to get into the Beta. I registered around 3 or 2 months ago, thinking I would get accepted soon. That however was not the case.

I'm a big fan of Diablo theme games such as this, and would love to play it.

Care to help? :c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info