Beta Key Giveaway (Over)

I've finally gotten a beta key to give away... and it's pretty easy to win.

Just tell me why you want it, and I'll give it to whoever I think has the best answer. Since people log in at different times, I will keep this thread up for a few days before I make up my mind (probably sunday or monday I'll pick).

Good luck everybodies! ^-^;;...

Edit: GRats Hotshot2k4 !
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
Last edited by Seronic on Nov 6, 2011, 7:02:42 PM
Ten minutes and no replies yet?!

Times have changed...
"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof."

-Christopher Hitchens

I'd like to get used to the game before open beta, that way I have a chance to explain parts of the game to other friends as they start playing. Plus, Honestly, I really really want to play!
"Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys."
I am removing myself from the contest. zSmite was gracious enough to give me the joy of testing out this fantastic game. Thank you, zSmite!
Last edited by Pyrophrost on Nov 4, 2011, 3:26:43 AM
I'd like to have it because I'm a dedicated player and play at "odd" hours. I work almost every night and all I do at work is sitting infront of a computer and playing games, ( I'm a nightguard :)). I've beta tested World of Warcraft, All points Bulletin, Starcraft 2 so I'm used to testing and good at giving feedback.
if you give me the key ill love you longtime
I ofcourse want to play too, but if i do this i would also provide GGG with information on in game bugs and things that would need a change, aswell ideas to improve this game. I have experience on other mmorpgs and I see what improvements could they have. If I can get into this game I can really see what needs a change or what is wrong in this game and can give advice on making this game better.
Last edited by kurpnieks2 on Nov 4, 2011, 8:43:19 AM
(Mistakefully posted 2 times)
Last edited by kurpnieks2 on Nov 4, 2011, 8:41:31 AM
Look, screw this paragraph crap. I am sick of articulating all of my responses.

How about this, I just really really really want a damn beta key. I am a medical student and my stress relievers are computer games. Currently I am waiting for D3 to come out, but PoE looks awesome. I really would like a beta key to be able to have an escape from my real life. Please lend me one god damnit. That is all.
I want to help to make this game better. Also 0.9.3 coming out soon, so there will be new things that i didn't see in videos.

By the way it's very nice of you giving away beta key, but three days. Make it two or even one :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info