[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

"
joebond wrote:
Hi, how do you manage physical reflect ?

My tornado shot is only 5 link (faster attack , PPAD, GMP , added fire) and around 20k dps but I keep one shotting myself on physical reflect mods.

cheap option 1: I weapon swap to an elemental bow for the one mob. This makes it super easy.
cheap option 2: Granite Flask with 90% + armor roll on it.

expensive option: Lightning Coil, capped resistances, taste of hate
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hi,

can you tell me why this is the better guide than the Ranger [2.1WIP] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado Guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1041989 . What are the pro´s ans con´s. I want to start but dont know which build is the better one :)

your guide is good if you have enough stuff like the mirrored items. but for a new start its very difficult to get this.
IGN: Vortilion
Last edited by Vortilion on Dec 14, 2015, 1:47:09 AM
"
Vortilion wrote:
Hi,

can you tell me why this is the better guide than the Ranger [2.1WIP] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado Guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1041989 . What are the pro´s ans con´s. I want to start but dont know which build is the better one :)

your guide is good if you have enough stuff like the mirrored items. but for a new start its very difficult to get this.

The builds are very similar. Just choose which ever one you want.

My guide is not based off mirrored gear but does show the option of it. Every build gets better with mirrored gear.

On standard I use a 342 dps bow which is nowhere near godlike for standard. On Talisman I am leveling with a Death's Harp and it is going great. Tornado shot is not a skill that requires a ton of gear.

youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Newly back to the game from sometime in 2014 when I stopped. I found this guide and I've decided to build my Shadow based off your awesome guide.

To start out I am doing melee because I haven't found a decent bow but I'm about to start on the first bow node so I'll be switching soon. I'll post follow-ups in this topic to let you know how things go for me and probably ask for advice later on.

Enjoying Talisman league so far!

Thanks for the guide Grocery.
"
Barberi wrote:
Newly back to the game from sometime in 2014 when I stopped. I found this guide and I've decided to build my Shadow based off your awesome guide.

To start out I am doing melee because I haven't found a decent bow but I'm about to start on the first bow node so I'll be switching soon. I'll post follow-ups in this topic to let you know how things go for me and probably ask for advice later on.

Get a Death's Harp if you can! It makes leveling so ridiculously easy!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
hey
what passive tree do you recommend for HC ? This seems a little bit low on life, does it ?
"
zoheir wrote:
hey
what passive tree do you recommend for HC ? This seems a little bit low on life, does it ?

TS builds don't normally have more than 180-190% life but you can drop damage and head to scion life wheel if you want, but it is not necessary.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Dec 14, 2015, 11:04:09 PM
When it comes to fitting in Rats Nest, Maligaro's, Atziri's Step, etc; what order or importance would you recommend? Is it better to go Rats Nest and Maligaro's and maybe have your quiver be more defensive or have a really offensive quiver and rare gloves? I know it comes down to preference but what would you do in a new league once you had the currency?

Thanks for updating your guide so fast and your video helped me out a lot. I've never done phys crit bows before and found your variation more interesting.

Thanks for your time!
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Barberi wrote:

Get a Death's Harp if you can! It makes leveling so ridiculously easy!

You or anyone else here have one for sale by chance? I am in non-HC Talisman league. Last night I did get a better bow and made the switch over to bows and am doing decent damage now that I'm on the bow damage circle on the right side of the skill tree but Death's Harp has much better damage and stats than what I have.

My current bow :(
Last edited by Barberi on Dec 15, 2015, 2:07:19 PM
"
Duxryu wrote:
When it comes to fitting in Rats Nest, Maligaro's, Atziri's Step, etc; what order or importance would you recommend? Is it better to go Rats Nest and Maligaro's and maybe have your quiver be more defensive or have a really offensive quiver and rare gloves? I know it comes down to preference but what would you do in a new league once you had the currency?

Thanks for updating your guide so fast and your video helped me out a lot. I've never done phys crit bows before and found your variation more interesting.

Thanks for your time!

Maligaro's is #1 dps wise but can be expensive. On HC, Atziri's Step over Rat's Nest. Though for standard or SC, I'd probablyget Rat's nest if possible, over Step.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info