[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

Right, as clearly stated at the top of the post. Thanks for the quick reply and apologies for the silly question.
No worries! Updating post as we speak now with official trees.

Trees posted!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Dec 11, 2015, 4:50:21 PM
Hey man, just wanted to say that guide or build, however it's called, is awesome, and that you're awesome, all is neatly arranged, and even for the first time that I play Path of Exile, I can manage to not screw up the build and have enormous fun, thank you for this build and for spending time to make something like this, STAY AWESOME BRO!
"
Hey man, just wanted to say that guide or build, however it's called, is awesome, and that you're awesome, all is neatly arranged, and even for the first time that I play Path of Exile, I can manage to not screw up the build and have enormous fun, thank you for this build and for spending time to make something like this, STAY AWESOME BRO!

Thanks man, much appreciated! If you have any questions at all, please let me know! Here to help!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hi! Thanks for guide! And what you think about "Force Shaper", maybe cut some points (4 points from leech, 1 from Vaal Pact and 1 from the firt poin of Ranger "Evasion and Life" or 2 point from Quickstep) and add it? Will it be good profit for DPS if I have bow with 125-300 phys?
Last edited by Fjhgkf on Dec 12, 2015, 2:17:59 AM
"
Fjhgkf wrote:
Hi! Thanks for guide! And what you think about "Force Shaper", maybe cut some points (4 points from leech, 1 from Vaal Pact and 1 from the firt poin of Ranger "Evasion and Life" or 2 point from Quickstep) and add it? Will it be good profit for DPS if I have bow with 125-300 phys?

That node is interesting. Not sure it is worth it though. I don't play with Vaal Pact, but some do.

You'd have to use a dps calculator or try it yourself. I don't like how far away it is. Maybe at ultra high level it is worth it, near level 10, but it is a dead end, so pre high 90's I'd stay away.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
2.1 Video Guide being rendered now in 1080p 60FPS! Not that it matters with this game! Will be uploaded in the morning! Hope you all enjoy it.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
2.1 Video Guide posted. Gameplay included, hope you all enjoy! Definite buff to this build.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Video currently only available in 360p not 1080 :P

I have finally changed around my char, can you take a look and give me any pointers when you get chance please? :)
"
kinso05 wrote:
Video currently only available in 360p not 1080 :P

I have finally changed around my char, can you take a look and give me any pointers when you get chance please? :)

Takes a while for youtube to process the HD options. Soon enough :) It was a 4 gig upload.

Atziri's promise is a good dps and defensive flask for basically free. Mana flask, drop it. Leech is way too good, you shoudl never need a mana pot at that level!

As you are ranger, I might drop a few starter nodes for shadow and take Heartseeker.

Rings/aumulet look like the next easiest upgrade to me outside Tabula.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Dec 12, 2015, 12:15:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info