[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

"
Roet_Ivar wrote:
Hi Grocery.
I'm making a build from your guide during the 1M league, it's really fun =)

I recently got myself this insane bow in standard:

Q: As you can see it has a really nice T1 cold, would you make any changes in your skill tree/gem setup due to this mod?

Thanks a lot for this awesome guide!

No useful way to take advantage of the cold damage. Better to take phys nodes and convert. sorry!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Kiritsu wrote:
how to sustain the mana? apparently the one from passive tree isn't enough to keep up with the spamming of TS with GMP

It is for me, you can get it on gear too if you need.

If it is an issue you can take out P2L to keep the phys damage for leech.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
hi, u add Arrow Dancing or not on the tree?
"
opendreamt9 wrote:
hi, u add Arrow Dancing or not on the tree?

Sometimes. It is useful for Atziri but it is not something you want 100% of the time.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
What else would you suggest I improve before I fight atziri?

I'm working on getting a new amulet right now! Should I use drill neck or look for something else?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgW1BfkGIwguCIkKmw2NFr8Zjh9BIXYmlSoLKlswcTB8MfoylDY9N9Q51DpCPs9DMUp9S3hM_04qUUdS7FVLVYVaGluvXWhh4mKsbIxtbG_ycFJ1y3b3eOt9dX8CfyuCXobOh3aMC4w2jX6Nv5AKlQWa8Zsmm42dqqCfoaSly6bgp9S1SLl8u-O95r6nwTPBScLswzPEosjcyqnNmNN-1CPZxtwV3ajh2-Of5wrndOjW6mLssO0_7YPvevPq_MX-Hf66_sg=?accountName=Bayeasy&characterName=HiMyNameIsRanger

Note that my character is a ranger and I was following another guide but it seemed to be way out of date, If I switch out drillneck I can refund the pierce passive points in the skill tree, I have about 9 exalts to work with for gear
"
Bayeasy wrote:
What else would you suggest I improve before I fight atziri?

I'm working on getting a new amulet right now! Should I use drill neck or look for something else?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgW1BfkGIwguCIkKmw2NFr8Zjh9BIXYmlSoLKlswcTB8MfoylDY9N9Q51DpCPs9DMUp9S3hM_04qUUdS7FVLVYVaGluvXWhh4mKsbIxtbG_ycFJ1y3b3eOt9dX8CfyuCXobOh3aMC4w2jX6Nv5AKlQWa8Zsmm42dqqCfoaSly6bgp9S1SLl8u-O95r6nwTPBScLswzPEosjcyqnNmNN-1CPZxtwV3ajh2-Of5wrndOjW6mLssO0_7YPvevPq_MX-Hf66_sg=?accountName=Bayeasy&characterName=HiMyNameIsRanger

Note that my character is a ranger and I was following another guide but it seemed to be way out of date, If I switch out drillneck I can refund the pierce passive points in the skill tree, I have about 9 exalts to work with for gear

I think you need a bit more life. What is your HP at?

Uber or non-uber?
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey, great guide! I was thinking of doing your build with a 455pDPS harbinger (8.85 crit & 1.33aps) that i'm about to buy, my question is would i be better off with a bow that has less phys dmg and more crit%?
"
Hey, great guide! I was thinking of doing your build with a 455pDPS harbinger (8.85 crit & 1.33aps) that i'm about to buy, my question is would i be better off with a bow that has less phys dmg and more crit%?

depends on so many things. how much crit and dps on each bow etc. How much crit you have on gear etc.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey, thanks for the reply. Currently my only source of crit chance outside the passive tree is from Rat's nest and diamond rings (using +1 arrow drillneck). Im stuck between buying a legacy windripper or a harbinger of similar value. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
edit: haven't started the build yet, so i can spec into whatever gets the most damage.
Last edited by Akhx on Oct 22, 2015, 9:56:31 AM
hi bro, my bow have 2 roll : add 30-63 phy and 13 increase attack speed
how can i get over 100%>>> increase phy damage from master?
thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info