[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

This is my current gear and i followed your 2.0 tree guide but my dps is well...very poor. Is there anything that I'm doing wrong? Please help. 95k frenzy and around 40k tornado with HoI and hatred
IGN: Spectoria, Slither_shot
The "Curse on Hit" will only proc if the gems linked to it are the same level or lower. Anything that is a higher level must be activated by you or it will never work.

Probably could have said it better, but you should get the general idea.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
In the bow you have split arrow and chain?

Similar in your chest piece - pierce?

His damage is predicated on "Tornado Shot" in the 6 link

and

Frenzy in the 5 link.

Make the switch and your damage should skyrocket a ton.....!

and

Get rid of chain also -- just follow his gems for both set ups - it's all on page one
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Last edited by Ishkabibble on Sep 6, 2015, 11:34:27 AM
Playing this build and so far love it. Gear is ok for 75-77 maps (not tried higher yet), but there are plenty rooms for improvement.
have about 4.5k HP
35K+ DPS with frenzy chargies up

After I made some little adjustments on tree and start pay more attention while mapping, there was no single death on my way from 87-88. Same goes with 88->89.
I think frost wall really usefull tool for surviving. Many times it save my ass from physical attacks
Last edited by _kerber_ on Sep 9, 2015, 3:07:13 AM
Thanks for the help guys! Back from a work vacation and couldn't answer for a week or so.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
it's kinda confusing because there's 3 options of 6L, TornadoShot,Frenzy and Puncture. Hence, may I request if u update the gem set up on your items too? I don't really have a 2k evasion armor, is Queen of Forest and Spike Point Quiver a viable option?
Last edited by Kiritsu on Sep 13, 2015, 12:28:02 PM
Just two simple questions:

1) Did you do your uber vids and all the screenshots with your decent gear or with mirrored?
2) Is uber possible with decent gear?
Last edited by vanisimo on Sep 12, 2015, 4:47:49 PM
Is it even worth using Frenzy anymore? It seems like bloodrage does a good enough job of keeping up the frenzy charges, and tornado shot always seems to out-damage frenzy
Last edited by Joksee on Sep 14, 2015, 2:52:12 AM
What prefix (assuming i roll crit as sufix) should i roll onto this weapon once i get Elreon to lvl 8 (which is soon)?

I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to eat carrots - Ron White
im confused, ur guide says something, but ur video and ss gear shows another gem setup, pls update

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info