[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

"
Grocery wrote:
"
cloudscraper wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
No PCoC at all. Curse on Hit with Assassin's mark means I have charges up all the time as seen in the springs video just posted!

yup, just tested it, seems good!

For Atziri you won't want to run it. you will want to manually cast it and use an aura immune flask. Otherwise this seems like the optimal setup.

if I have mana issues even with the mana leech nodes, should I get mana leech on Quiver or anywhere else? or just wait for better dps?
Last edited by cloudscraper on Aug 12, 2015, 5:34:34 PM

Mana leech on gear (rings/quiver is nice) if you can. You can also get a few more mana leech nodes. I prefer gear. If you are low level though, just a use a potion.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Woud this build be viable iff i skipp all frenzy stuff and for single target go for puncture?
Last edited by CrazyDawid on Aug 13, 2015, 6:01:10 PM
"
CrazyDawid wrote:
Woud this build be viable iff i skipp all frenzy stuff and for single target go for puncture?

It is viable, but it is much worse. Frenzy charges are way too good and blood rage keeps them up.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
The problem is, that blod rage drain my HP quite fast now (im lvl 25, started Your build few moments ago) :)
Another problem is mana - i have bow with +10 mana on kill but still im constantly running out of it...

And last question - if i go split arrow instead of tornado, do i need to do any tree adjustments, or it will fit as well?
Last edited by CrazyDawid on Aug 14, 2015, 5:31:51 AM
"
CrazyDawid wrote:
The problem is, that blod rage drain my HP quite fast now (im lvl 25, started Your build few moments ago) :)
Another problem is mana - i have bow with +10 mana on kill but still im constantly running out of it...

And last question - if i go split arrow instead of tornado, do i need to do any tree adjustments, or it will fit as well?

25 is very, very low. Don't run blood rage just yet, it is not that important. You can go through all acts and merciless without it and without mana leech just using potions. It would not be fun but it is doable.

Low levels do require pots though. Don't run BR yet. No, you can just use SA if you want.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I'm doing your build on HC and I just found a Taste of Hate. Would you recommend to use it? If so, which flask should I replace for it?
"
ImaFreakDude wrote:
I'm doing your build on HC and I just found a Taste of Hate. Would you recommend to use it? If so, which flask should I replace for it?

Taste of hate is awesome, I am using it currently and a promise. switch between the two.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Aug 16, 2015, 5:50:27 PM
Will be updating this with a rain of arrows option, but that is better done as Ranger. Though it is an option. I am using a Kaom's heart and a 6 link bow, will probably use that to push to 100.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Do you have a 2.0 Uber video?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info