[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

Doing a variation of this build using Rain of Arrows. Works wonderfully. Using CoH with Herald of Ice. Pretty sweet. will make my own guide for it this week and put it int he ranger forums. The DPS on Rain of Arrows is nuts.

No mirrored gear and can keep up Vaal Haste about 80% of the map. May try a switch to Kaom's heart for high, high end maps and try and 6l my bow.

Video of an Arid Lake run here
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Aug 10, 2015, 2:18:49 PM
Very high dps build but the problem with me is that i keep getting one shotted by bosses in maps.
I was doing labyrinth and that shet one shotted me in a instant...
"
Goegg wrote:
Very high dps build but the problem with me is that i keep getting one shotted by bosses in maps.
I was doing labyrinth and that shet one shotted me in a instant...

Labyrinth map boss is NOTORIOUS for one shotting bow builds. It is just a boss you do not do. I haven't tried him in a long time. The issue is he consumes the dead adds and get a huge buff from them. you need to detonate dead or dodge all his damage. He is not worth doing on almost all evasion bow builds currently.

On a side note: Got this bad boy for 40 exa today.

I didn't NEED a new chest, but for 40 exa with awesome socket colors, that is a steal. Regardless of the fact that it is mirrored. Today was a good day!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
this build wont work in HC i guess...
"
Dalx wrote:
this build wont work in HC i guess...

...why is that? HC players skip bosses all the time. It is very, very common lol.

Kleev is #76 on tempest ladder skips certain bosses all the time. It is better to know your builds limits than to die trying to get a boss kill.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Aug 11, 2015, 9:25:20 AM
Do you think this build can clear faster and safer than a cyclone discharge build (fakener) ?
"
renroval wrote:
Do you think this build can clear faster and safer than a cyclone discharge build (fakener) ?

I mean it really depends on your gear. Clear Speed with this build IS VERY HIGH. You can even change TS for Split Arrow and put in Chain and boost the clear speed 10-20 seconds.

I'd say it is in line with that type of build. When I don't use IIQ/IIR gem on my TS, I one shot everything basically. My TS DPS with that non-mirrored bow is over 100k with promise/vaal haste which is honestly up 80% of the time. It also shotguns.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hrmmm, every time I click on either of the 2.0 skill trees I get a webpage not available error.
"
Omenzero wrote:
Hrmmm, every time I click on either of the 2.0 skill trees I get a webpage not available error.

That website is down due to the weather in SEA atm. You can check my current tree in my character page if you would like. Will switch the skill tree over to poe or poebuilder tonight/tomorrow.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Updated the trees. I also uploaded a video on level 78 springs map.

Since I have enough dps, I have switched to using WED and PTL as I do not need so much leech and the damage is crazy with phys to lightning. This is without mirrored gear.

Springs Map Here
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info