That +40 life from the bandit

"

I'm 65 right now and I am just shy of 2700 life. I have taken just about every +% life node there is...but the real sad thing is that there is very few +Life (not percent) nodes where I am building from my Scion tree.

I'm still kind of a noob myself so take this with a grain of salt, but my lvl 78 evasion TS ranger varies between 2.7k and 2.9k hp depending on what gear is appropriate for a given map and I'm handling mid-70s maps just fine, without even using flasks. I have no idea if that's horrifically low or average, but I haven't died in ages (barring a Kole boss that 1-shot me when I got sloppy about kiting) so I wouldn't worry too much.
"
MaraWuti wrote:
"

I'm 65 right now and I am just shy of 2700 life. I have taken just about every +% life node there is...but the real sad thing is that there is very few +Life (not percent) nodes where I am building from my Scion tree.

I'm still kind of a noob myself so take this with a grain of salt, but my lvl 78 evasion TS ranger varies between 2.7k and 2.9k hp depending on what gear is appropriate for a given map and I'm handling mid-70s maps just fine, without even using flasks. I have no idea if that's horrifically low or average, but I haven't died in ages (barring a Kole boss that 1-shot me when I got sloppy about kiting) so I wouldn't worry too much.

That's freaking good news. I was a little bummed last night when I was cruising through act 3 merciless. I felt like there was a point where I was going to hit a wall and start getting one shot left and right.

There are a few Exiles (don't know names) that are so insane that they kill me in two shots...but something tells me even the extra vit would have them killing me in 3 shots lol.

it's really crazy how some exiles,etc seem easy and melt and others on some next-level shit and wreck me instantly lol.
"
"
MaraWuti wrote:
"

That's freaking good news.

It definitely depends on your build. Initially that character was a terrible Iron Reflexes build with not enough hp (finished Merciless with under 2k hp, iirc, after dying to Dominus 20 times). Respeccing to evasion/dodge + crit + a few more hp nodes + learning to kite EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE FOREVER helped my survivability immensely. Also Health on Hit is amazing with Tornado shot since it hits so many things at once.

Low hp definitely works better with evasion based builds. If yours isn't, definitely go full Path of Life mode.
"
I'm playing a level 80 scion in the beyond league.
Post date: 18th December
???
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
torturo wrote:
Like, deal with the bandit, set village on fire, enslave the women and slaughter the rest?

My lesbian Ranger approves.
Make
Spectral Throw
great again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info